Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Adam Levine admits "crossing the line"

VTV

Featured Posts

Anderson123

Hmm I thought there was something new new after what he posted today. This is the same info from early today and the title of this thread is wrong.

Flirting is not cheating. Considering the promiscuity of gay men a lot of us shouldn’t even pass judgement on Adam, in my opinion. 

3 minutes ago, Willco said:

Flirting is not cheating. Considering the promiscuity of gay men a lot of us shouldn’t even pass judgement on Adam, in my opinion. 

What kinda bullshit ass rationale..

Being unmarried and promiscuous =/= flirting with other people when you're married.

4 minutes ago, Knife said:

What kinda bullshit ass rationale..

Being unmarried and promiscuous =/= flirting with other people when you're married.

Oh right, because gay relationships are the cornerstone of traditional family values and monogamy. 

Controversiaga

straight couples can be so fragile and insecure sometimes.

life is short. live and have fun.  don't sign up for an exclusive commitment if you don't want one.  talk to ur partner about being open so you both don't get miserable suppressing ur sexual appetites. its human nature.

also I never wanna see Adam levins name again please 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

23 minutes ago, Willco said:

Oh right, because gay relationships are the cornerstone of traditional family values and monogamy. 

What a weird take.

Gay people have the freedom to conform or not conform to "traditional family values and monogamy" as they see fit, and exercise that freedom far more often than straight people do. Neither choice is the moral high ground as you seem to believe.

I’m sorry for his wife (and children if he has any?) but the thread title sent me as it’s just below “Adam Levine denies having an affair” :air:

45 minutes ago, TMM90 said:

Gaslighting/Clickbaiting - u must be bored.

VTV admits clickbaiting

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

• VTV changed the title to Adam Levine admits "crossing the line"
Guillaume Hamon
2 hours ago, Willco said:

Considering the promiscuity of gay men a lot of us shouldn’t even pass judgement on Adam, in my opinion. 

You sound like if you thought nearly all of gay men were promiscuous whatever they're in a relation or not, married or not... That's extremely exaggerated imo. 

And saying "a lot of us" shouldn't talk about a married man cheating make it seems like if you automatically assumed most gays here were surely about to do the same if they didn't already when you don't know us.

We already have enough wide generalizations made about us, please don't feed it. 

Archived