đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Monster High is coming back with a new look

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

2600-E18-B-2-BB5-42-CF-869-B-18779-C3495

Globally embraced fashion doll line Monster High is returning on Oct. 1, introducing a new line of characters which highlight the inclusive messaging at the core of the brand. The characters, including revamps of popular fan favorites, represent a wider array of cultural and ethnic backgrounds, body shapes and sizes and gender identities.

Since launching in 2010, Monster Highhas been one of the most beloved and successful properties that's part of the Mattel brand. The property encourages a more accepting world where everyone can let their inner monster shine and be their authentic self.

The refueling of the franchise kicks off with the reproduction of the original dolls, which haven't been available since 2018, as well as accessories and play sets. Each doll has 12 points of articulation, detailed fashion, a pet and accessories that further add to the storytelling play element. And, the characters are dressed in their most fang-tastic back-to-school looks.

Source

15 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

2600-E18-B-2-BB5-42-CF-869-B-18779-C3495

Globally embraced fashion doll line Monster High is returning on Oct. 1, introducing a new line of characters which highlight the inclusive messaging at the core of the brand. The characters, including revamps of popular fan favorites, represent a wider array of cultural and ethnic backgrounds, body shapes and sizes and gender identities.

Since launching in 2010, Monster Highhas been one of the most beloved and successful properties that's part of the Mattel brand. The property encourages a more accepting world where everyone can let their inner monster shine and be their authentic self.

The refueling of the franchise kicks off with the reproduction of the original dolls, which haven't been available since 2018, as well as accessories and play sets. Each doll has 12 points of articulation, detailed fashion, a pet and accessories that further add to the storytelling play element. And, the characters are dressed in their most fang-tastic back-to-school looks.

Source

Now they should make a movie with ZombieGa, featuring Gaga and some cute songs for a younger public. Wouldn’t take that much involvement from Gaga’s side.

I actually think they did a solid job, it's really cute and looks high-quality; However, there are still some objections:

• Why did they completely change Lagoona Blue instead of just making a new character?
  • If they're being inclusive by making Frankie non-binary, then why are they putting Clawdeen together with Deuce when she isn't supposed to like men, and when fans + the creator alike want her to be a lesbian?

1 minute ago, hardcore1996 said:

what do they mean “different body shapes” lol theres a short one and a dude #inclusive 

There are minor differences, both weight and height, in a few of the characters; Draculaura ("a short one" as you said) for example is a bit thicker comparatively with the other girls. The main character Frankie now has a prosthetic leg, which applies to all of her dolls going forward.

Flippy

They messed up my girls… horrible :madge: I’ll buy some if they’re on sale though :ohwell:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

RebeldeFaith

Not a big fan of this redesign, but I'm still getting Frankie and Ghoulia because they've always been my faves.

Something something idk

Archived