💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Madonna - Hung Up on Tokischa

Joshua James

Featured Posts

Stephen

My only problem with Madonna "acting young" is she only surrounds herself with young people. It makes her stick out as the odd one out, amongst all these cool young kids. Why not mix in some cool, sexy, fashionable older people as well? It would feel more organic and real to me.

I love her hair here, she looks cool. I love the beat on this track. It doesn't really go with Hung Up but it's not so terrible either. I'm bopping a bit. 

wendy-williams-dancing.gif

Anderson123

This beat is so catchy istg. I'm not even mad she's doing these remixes and things around, it's probably Warner's idea now that she's back with them. It's a nice way to get her music out there and see what sticks lol. Elton and Madonna are finding new ways to bring their old hits to the present and that's a cool thing to do.

ELECTROHEART

Omg :triggered:

I like Madonna but I have nothing nice to say tbh

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

On 9/21/2022 at 1:06 AM, 27monster27 said:

I like how this far in her career she's still finding cool ways to reinvent songs.

The best way to reinvent classics. No doubt.

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Not a fan of her makeup here, in her 50 questions video recently she looked STUNNING but I mean she rarely is the same so :yennefer:

I wish she released new music but the beats catchy 

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

Archived