Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Adam Levine denies having an affair with model Sumner Stroh

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't even imagine how conflicting it must feel for Behati right now carrying a child that could've been named after the other woman and learning all this from social media most likely. Hope Behati takes time to heal from this in whatever way she needs

cool

FrankMonster

Girl, wanting to name my child after the woman you are flirting with is higher on my what-makes-me-furious list than an affair. 

Guillaume Hamon
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

This is the art police guy, right?

Yeah the dude who came for Gaga ass out of the blue when she was by far the biggest music act on the planet, probably out of sheer jealousy...

Blaming her for being unoriginal when he already had been doing the same song for 2 albums at the time... 😆

He's often in these "celebs who are secretly rude" list as well...

Regina George
1 hour ago, Jenina said:

I can't even imagine how conflicting it must feel for Behati right now carrying a child that could've been named after the other woman and learning all this from social media most likely. Hope Behati takes time to heal from this in whatever way she needs

I don’t think it’s conflicting at all. It should be simple. She should leave this scum and take their kids away. 

now i'm starting to believe lady gaga is a witch..dont come at her! 😂😭😂😭

katy perry flopping.

chainsmokers irrelevance.

adam levin failed super bowl and now this.😭

10 minutes ago, ARTFAP said:

now i'm starting to believe lady gaga is a witch..dont come at her! 😂😭😂😭

katy perry flopping.

chainsmokers irrelevance.

adam levin failed super bowl and now this.😭

The curse is real. I’m not even joking, when chainsmokers came for Gaga they were invincible. They were experiencing the high of having one of the biggest hits of all time and now their last album sold less that 5k in their opening week and they’ve all been forgotten 

PartySick
36 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

Yeah the dude who came for Gaga ass out of the blue when she was by far the biggest music act on the planet, probably out of sheer jealousy...

Blaming her for being unoriginal when he already had been doing the same song for 2 albums at the time... 😆

He's often in these "celebs who are secretly rude" list as well...

Oops :glamourpuss:

Wishing him an interesting life then :vegas:

🖤

38 minutes ago, Regina George said:

I don’t think it’s conflicting at all. It should be simple. She should leave this scum and take their kids away. 

Divorcing your husband of 8 years and the father of your children is all but simple especially whilst pregnant when it's imperative to limit stress

cool

Archived