💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

iTunes categorizes Taylor's Midnights as Pop and explicit

Pop Music

Featured Posts

we need the continuation of the synth pop aka 1989's long distant cousins but more cool/edgy... 6 max martin tracks atleast plsssss

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, salty like sodium said:

usually they write it like this to keep the real tracklist a surprise.

oh okay, hopefully that’s the case. Although it’s suspicious that on all promo pictures they include the track list with the tracks just being numbered. Like, why even mention the tracks at all? Only to specify that there are 13 of them? 

Better Day
1 hour ago, Vicks said:

we need the continuation of the synth pop aka 1989's long distant cousins but more cool/edgy... 6 max martin tracks atleast plsssss

I highly doubt it, Taylor never worked with Max Martin on Red (TV) or Wildest Dreams (TV) due to how expensive it is to hire him. 

Together You And I!

Pop Music
3 minutes ago, nkta said:

oh okay, hopefully that’s the case. Although it’s suspicious that on all promo pictures they include the track list with the tracks just being numbered. Like, why even mention the tracks at all? Only to specify that there are 13 of them? 

in the TikTok that she posted with the alternative covers you can see she blurred out the track names on the vinyl's and they are longer than than the original "track names" posted with the album announcement  

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Lona Delery
2 hours ago, nkta said:

Am I only one not feeling tracks being named after their number? 

:rip:

theyre not

and in one video taylor posted on IG u can see the track titles though they are blurred out

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Controversiaga

Leaked lyrics 

“treat me like a slut little dirty bitch I love to ****”

”want you to **** me like your ex, ex”

”I just sucked my ex, no gag reflex, I just had to flex, I’m the throat goat”

”do a line on your **** as a pick me up”

”**** ur dad kinda ****, onlyfans kinda ****”

”this is slutpop, get ur dicks out, turn ur bitch out”

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

The BPD Monster

Why do y'all care so much about being explicit? BTW didn't have any E tracks but delivered one of the best songs of her career. Excited for taytay tho! I'm not a folklore kind of gay

moonsago

Anybody remember the meme on tumblr about Taylor saying ‘handsome as hell’ on 1989 using a gif of an old lady being shocked? This news reminded me of that and now I feel nostalgic :(

salty like sodium
On 9/20/2022 at 6:47 PM, nkta said:

yeah and to show that they are written on the cover, removing them altogether would be misleading. in tik tok she confirmed that they have names and has named a few already. also, 13 is a special number for swift so likely she wanted to make it clear there were 13 songs

monstertoronto
On 9/20/2022 at 12:47 PM, nkta said:

These are not the actual song names. Taylor has been revealing the actual song titles one at a time on TikTok. The last track is called Masterming, track 7 is Vigilante ****. It you google “midnights tracks Taylor Swift” it looks like all the track names are there for some reason.  

Archived