30 day music challenge

RenegAde

Featured Posts

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StrawberryBlond

Day 26:

This is another song that I'd love played at my wedding. This is such a classic sounding 90's ballad and while I've never been in love, I'd like to imagine this is what it would be like.

Why has only one other person posted today? Where is everyone?

Teletubby

day 27

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Poltergeist

There are too many songs breaking my heart :bradley:

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

StrawberryBlond

Quick catch-up:

Day 27:

This is actually about a literal broken heart and is one of the saddest songs I've ever heard. You can feel the pain in her voice partly because it is about her actual divorce. It's so clever how she compares the concept of the tin man wanting a heart with the hurtful reality of what happens when you suffer heartbreak and maybe it's better to be without. That last verse takes me out.

Day 28:

A choice so obvious, I don't really need to explain it. Her voice takes the older generation back to their childhoods and makes me nostalgic for a life I've never lived. You just don't hear a lot of voices like this in modern music nor find many who can authentically recreate a retro sound in music and vocals.

Chesescake

DAY 27:

DAY 27 so far:

Oh @Poltergeist due to regional problem, please tell me the name of the last song you submitted :cyanlights:

Edit. Oh :cyanlights:

DAY 28:

Poltergeist
3 minutes ago, Chesescake said:

Oh @Poltergeist due to regional problem, please tell me the name of the last song you submitted :cyanlights:

It's called 'Mimo Wszystko' by a polish band Hey, but it's not on Spotify

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

Archived