💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Shakira fired an employee for not heating up a piece of chicken

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

This revelation coming as part of a detailed documentary focused on the allegations of Shakira's tax fraud.

On 'Equipo de Investigacion' a journalist from Miami interviewed a married couple who were former employees of Shakira.

They were cooks, chauffeurs, and the ones who arranged the maintenance of the house

One of the most shocking moments of this documentary was when he recounted the alleged reason why Shakira fired the couple who worked as domestic help for her.

"Divier replaced Maritza, his wife, who cooked all week, cooking for 17 of Shakira's employees,".

"When it was late at night, he was very tired and Shakira asked him to heat up some chicken, and he told her 'The truth is I can't do it anymore, I'm not going to heat up the chicken, I've been cooking for 17 people all day, I can't do it anymore.'

"So Shakira told him 'If you are not useful for this, you are not useful for anything else', and that's when they got fired.

"It was a shock that Shakira fired her staff over a piece of chicken that they didn't want to heat up."
source source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Levine said:

Horrible person if that's true. 

Yes, how dare her not cook the chicken, that was her job!! :neyde:

Hottie Detector

Soon: Polizia polizia my gallo pinto is cold lelolalelale 

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Oh baby when you talk like that, you make a woman go mad. So be wise, and keep on heating my chicken 

Economy
23 minutes ago, Levine said:

Horrible person if that's true. 

This does sound bad but Im not gonna go on a rant against Shakira either without more information or facts

We're hearing one side of the story of someone who claims to have been exhausted

Meanwhile we know nothing about the history of their work ethic and if there were other issues in the past and this was a last straw kind of thing

I know theres a tendency for diva artists or important ppl to over work and take servers for granted but I'm not gonna assume with so little information.

The internet is plagued enough with ppl that jump to conclusions and wanna criticize people and cancel them when they have like 5% of the facts online in written form on top of that that they didn't witness themselves

pussycat

That person is deserving of jail tbh. It's so cruel.... how can u be like that. Unkind soul. It's dehumanizing, Shakira doesn't deserve this.. If she dies of starvation we know who to blame:grr:

Archived