Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'LG7' Discussion

FATCAT

Featured Posts

TortureMeOnReplay
4 hours ago, Edonis said:

How so? Her label makes no money from her movies or make-up line. If you mean touring, then that is even more incentive for her label to push new music, whether it be a song or full LP. At the end of the day, the music industry is a job too, and if they want one of their employees to release something for profit they will give her a deadline. We've seen it time and time again for other artists. 

I believe they do make money from her movies. I could be wrong but I believe she's in a 360. Plus they're making money from things such as LFS and her soundtracks, without having to invest any money into it. 

Edit: A 2017 amendment to her contract excludes acting and cameo from non-music royalties Interscope collects. But from my understanding they're still allowed to collect on other engagements. HL is unclear. 

4 hours ago, Noah said:

Exactly. Also let‘s not act like Chromatica wasn‘t finished (outside of the Interludes) since like November 2019 and like 1/3rd of the Songs were written before ASIB even came out. Her life has changed so much and so many things happened. It would be strange if she hadn‘t picked up the pen and her Piano yet to write something. 

Wasn't the album turned in in January of 2020? Or would that have just been the interludes she was waiting on?

Edited by TortureMeOnReplay
  • Like 1

Edonis
10 minutes ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

Edit: A 2017 amendment to her contract excludes acting and cameo from non-music royalties Interscope collects. But from my understanding they're still allowed to collect on other engagements. HL is unclear. 

Yeah...I highly doubt they get money from HL. The label's main monetary incentive is going to come from her music. 

SpanishChaosAngel
9 hours ago, ELECTROHEART said:

If that's true, this confirms a spring/summer 2025 release, when she's in the studio, it means this music will be out until at least a year later, she started recording ARTPOP on august 2012, Joanne on september 2015, and Chromatica at some point of 2018 (maybe april)

i think it would be released early next year, because ARTPOP would have been released before of she didn't break her hip, and she started recording Joanne in 2016, she made it in 6 months (what she recorded jn Sep2015 was Frankensteined, she decided to change LG5 just after the 2016 Grammys). the only one which took years was chromatica, but she was promoting ASIB almost the entire 2019 ( and she probably waited a few months to start the era to make that surprise performance at Coachella and do something like in the 2013 iTunes Festival). in case she is re-recording some songs for her 15th anniversary or maybe ARTPOP ACT II or the OG LG5 (i really wish) it would be released this year

SpanishChaosAngel
8 hours ago, LordByron28 said:

a number of her albums are recorded while on tour so it’s likely she did some during The Chromatica Ball

for example, RedOne said they made Bad Romance in the tour bus, Alejandro when they stopped in Ibiza for her tour. DJWS said they made Jewels N Drugs in the tour bus and some more songs (i don’t remember which ones). she probably wrote some songs during the artRave. we know she recorded Free Woman in 2018 while touring for the JWT. she has probably written or even recorded some songs while touring for TCB

Tinnitus15

I don’t think time is a problem for Gaga. Artists can make an album in such a short time. No one find out Taylor made a whole album (midnights), till her announcement.

Edited by Tinnitus15
  • Like 1

ALGAYDO
1 hour ago, Tinnitus15 said:

I don’t think time is a problem for Gaga. Artists can make an album in such a short time. No one find out Taylor made a whole album (midnights), till her announcement.

Didn’t Gaga make Joanne within a couple of months? The sis can churn out songs pretty fast 

• YAAAS 1

Julien Lockhart

We're talking about Lady Gaga, the one who does A Star Is Born + Love For Sale + Chromatica + A World Tour and a documentary + BTW anniversary in 4 years

Pretty sure she has started LG7 since 2020/2021 at her own studio 

Benjamin Rice teased that he worked with Gaga on a new project back in 2021 or 2022

She's an hard worker and live for it so I'm pretty sure we will get something this year or next year 

He ate my heart
  • Like 3
  • Shook 1

Noah
5 hours ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

Wasn't the album turned in in January of 2020? Or would that have just been the interludes she was waiting on?

It could be that there were just some additional things happening after late 2019, but as far as I know, the Album (Songs) were basically done back then. The Interludes were a super last Minute addition around that time tho so that could it be. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡
  • Thanks 1

ELECTROHEART
1 hour ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Is different with each artist, Taylor is literally a music printer, Gaga likes to take her time to carefully create the concept of an album, in 15 years she have release only 6 (5 without TFM which is an EP) solo studio albums, other artists 10 or more on the same timelapse.

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"
  • Love 1

gagzus

I hope/think/know she’s finally realised her primary audience are grown adults now and we’re supportive no matter what. I would love to have a very eclectic album in terms of themes and sonic influences.

I still personally want her to explore disco music and work more with Nile Rogers. A Nile Rogers, Gorgio Moroder and Stuart Price produced record would be great. 

however, I’d LOVE for her to do a Soul/Funk/R&B album because I think her voice suits it so well

Sherry
2 hours ago, ELECTROHEART said:

Is different with each artist, Taylor is literally a music printer, Gaga likes to take her time to carefully create the concept of an album, in 15 years she have release only 6 (5 without TFM which is an EP) solo studio albums, other artists 10 or more on the same timelapse.

Katy also doesn't have many albums they both started around the same time I think. 

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

ARTFAP
On 9/18/2022 at 8:48 PM, Papergangstuh said:

I’m bringing my comment over here because I have more evidence:

I'm throwing in my theory/guess in.

The album title or a song written for LG7 will have the word MOON in it.

The evidence I'm submitting:

1. She closed Jazz & Piano in Vegas with Fly Me To the Moon (before the Encore of New York, New York).

2. She's been mentioning the moon at some (all?) of her Chromatica shows. She did it in DC. They even pasted it over her face on the big screens during the piano segment.

3. In the Los Angeles show she mentioned that "big full moon" during the piano segment or whatever AND THE SKY WAS 100% overcast and you couldn't see the moon at all. And this is the show that was recorded professionally. Teasing during a (potential) commercial release that will be available to the general public? HMMM!

4. She responded on twitter to some twinks at last nights Miami show about eating at Dennys. Their tweet? Mentioned the moon! 🌙 

The Beat Media GIF by MSNBC

Bookmark me, I know I'm right. The girls in 2023/2024 will be SHAKING looking back on this comment.

okay nancy drew

• LMAO 3

Tyler1992
On 5/1/2023 at 2:04 AM, ELECTROHEART said:

I speculate that Gagas music output is similar to Taylor’s, but Gaga is much more picky about what she releases to the public. 

Gaga probably has 4 or 5 albums worth of material that she could release. I agree she carefully curates and crafts her albums to fit into the concept of her albums.

• Like 2

Ivy
On 9/18/2022 at 8:48 AM, Papergangstuh said:

2. She's been mentioning the moon at some (all?) of her Chromatica shows. She did it in DC. They even pasted it over her face on the big screens during the piano segment

Omg I forgot about that :samanthac:

On 9/18/2022 at 8:48 AM, Papergangstuh said:

3. In the Los Angeles show she mentioned that "big full moon" during the piano segment or whatever AND THE SKY WAS 100% overcast and you couldn't see the moon at all

:ladyhaha: this is sending me omg

• Like 2
  • LMAO 1