šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'LG7' Discussion

FATCAT

Featured Posts

Ivy
1 minute ago, sarcamstic said:

definitely not with/forĀ gaga if heā€™s posting snippets of the productionĀ :toofunny:Ā whatever heā€™s working on sounds really good though!!Ā :firega:

Yeah I guess not unless she was super close to finishing :stupidoreo:Ā I love the sound of it thoĀ :pray:

Reality
12 minutes ago, Ivy said:

Guys BURNS just posted again from the studio this time with sounds!!!

It sounds like the stuff we were hearing pre-LG6 :bradley:

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹
  • Shook 1

tyler k
12 hours ago, gagzus said:

I know she doesnā€™t do it often but a feature on someone elseā€™sĀ song would work this year. In my ideal world a remix from Renaissance maybe PURE/HONEY or HEATEDĀ would be great.Ā 

aren't there rumors of her being on the ALIEN SUPERSTAR remix?Ā 

there's also a supposed a Renaissance remix album in the works... what if she's involved some how?Ā 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

Battle 4 Ur Life

I honestly donā€™t feel ARTPOP VOL 2 should come out. it would drag her down. maybe an EP like, 20 years from now would be fine.

as for LG7 itā€™s probably still on baby steps and I think thatā€™s great. I donā€™t want anything rushed, I want layers, cinema, experimental, controversial. I want the unexpected.

not hyped basically. itā€™s still soon imo.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Dr Fudge

I donā€™t follow this thread at all so maybe this has already been posted, but I had a dream last night that Gags came out with new music and I asked her about one track that was super experimental. She said it was written during 2020 in her folklore era. Do with that as you will, but I think itā€™s pretty reliableĀ 

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.
  • LMAO 2

ELECTROHEART
Just now, Dr Fudge said:

I donā€™t follow this thread at all so maybe this has already been posted, but I had a dream last night that Gags came out with new music and I asked her about one track that was super experimental. She said it was written during 2020 in her folklore era. Do with that as you will, but I think itā€™s pretty reliableĀ 

:motherofpuppies:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"
  • YAAAS 1

LaFama

OhĀ :noparty:Ā you know that if it was Gaga related he wouldn't be sharing stuffĀ 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHIfZZzih9gtwZJZ7xg7F

Ā 

Ā 

UNLESS! They know that we know that they're working on LG7 and wanted to bless the children with a silly little tease

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuYSfRtAUMxI2llhS0osP

Its not a fedora u f*ck
  • YAAAS 2

Railing
2 hours ago, Battle 4 Ur Life said:

I honestly donā€™t feel ARTPOP VOL 2 should come out. it would drag her down. maybe an EP like, 20 years from now would be fine.

I'm so tired of this take... How would it drag her down? She doesn't need to promote it, she doesn't need to perform the songs, it's an anniversary release and 99.999% of people would understand its existence as such :toofunny: Nobody in their right mind would question afterwards that her next "main" album after Chromatica was LG7

• Thanks 2

smitherz
3 hours ago, Reality said:

It sounds like the stuff we were hearing pre-LG6 :bradley:

not to be delulu but the story he posted an hour after this one looks like a house in malibu to me šŸ‘€

• Like 1

Papergangstuh
3 minutes ago, smitherz said:

not to be delulu but the story he posted an hour after this one looks like a house in malibu to me šŸ‘€

Oh wait that actually is her backyard.Ā I wonā€™t disclose how I know that but heā€™s there.Ā 

• Shook 2
  • Thanks 1

monketsharona
4 hours ago, sarcamstic said:

definitely not with/forĀ gaga if heā€™s posting snippets of the productionĀ :toofunny:Ā whatever heā€™s working on sounds really good though!!Ā :firega:

He did pre-LG6 studio session time

Tinnitus15
4 hours ago, sarcamstic said:

You know he literally posted a story from Gagaā€™s house- the view of the sea is her backyardĀ 

Edited by Tinnitus15
  • Like 3
  • Shook 2
  • Thanks 1

TimotheeChalamet
On 6/8/2023 at 3:36 AM, HugoJG said:

well at least TEA and PARTYNAUSEOUS exist, why not just release them for 10th anv?

Because it's not happening and y'all make the whole fanbase look like a bunch of fools. stop bumping this thread with a different topic pleaseĀ 

Edited by TimotheeChalamet
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 2

chromaticathong

i honestly think we have a whole 'nother vegas residency + joker promo cycle to go before we get LG7. i've accepted the wait until 2025 and honestly think that giant lapse of time will increase her demand to the music world.Ā 

• LMAO 1
  • Shook 1