💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'LG7' Discussion

FATCAT

Featured Posts

ssslyboy

My favorite was that time an interviewer asked her if new music was on the way and she replied: “There is always music in my heart.”   Utterly savage. :ladyhaha:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 12
  • YAAAS 1

Levine

I really don't think she won't release new music before Joker. We're talking about a movie that will be out on october 2024! I'm the first person who thinks she needs a break (she's on it right now...I guess?), but releasing new music AFTER the joker era it's almost impossible to think about, we're talkint about 2025? No, I don't buy it.

Expecially if Joker has a soundtrack (we know they sing, but we don't know if they want to release singles/album), she can release LG7 this year and THEN later 2024 focusing on the soundtrack of Joker.

She HAS to release something, even if it's a feat but I can bet on my soul that we'll have new music befor Joker. How I would love a summer smash hit that dominate WW radio between June and early September :(

• Like 4

Cello

We don't seem to have had many hints so far about what the LG7 sound might be. Just judging from the recent Dom Perignon campaign and interview, the Joker musical/jazzy soundtrack style, and that she mentioned thinking about doing Broadway in one of the HOG interviews, I think we might be leaning towards a singer-songwriter type album with Broadway flair. :excited2:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶
  • YAAAS 2

TortureMeOnReplay
35 minutes ago, Levine said:

I really don't think she won't release new music before Joker. We're talking about a movie that will be out on october 2024! I'm the first person who thinks she needs a break (she's on it right now...I guess?), but releasing new music AFTER the joker era it's almost impossible to think about, we're talkint about 2025? No, I don't buy it.

Expecially if Joker has a soundtrack (we know they sing, but we don't know if they want to release singles/album), she can release LG7 this year and THEN later 2024 focusing on the soundtrack of Joker.

She HAS to release something, even if it's a feat but I can bet on my soul that we'll have new music befor Joker. How I would love a summer smash hit that dominate WW radio between June and early September :(

Even if she wanted to, when would she have the time? I know she can record relatively quickly, but even if she had the album ready, they would have had to been preparing the rollout for a long time. Chromatica took nearly a year to plan and she must have been very busy with Joker so I don't fully understand how it would work. I'd love it and I don't completely put it past her, but I'm not sure she'll do it. 

Battle 4 Ur Life

I’m almost convinced it won’t come this year because Gaga won’t release until she’s free to tour.

We gotta remember she’s a touring phenomenon worldwide and I’m positive Interscope has zero interest in releasing an album and videos to not get their coins back from a tour.

so I think if we consider Chromatica Ball finished last year the wait for LG7 has actually just started. which obv doesn’t mean she isn’t already working on it. 

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."
  • Like 1

Hurem
23 minutes ago, Battle 4 Ur Life said:

I’m almost convinced it won’t come this year because Gaga won’t release until she’s free to tour.

She could tour the album in Summer of 2024, before Joker's promo campaign begins.

• Like 3

Ziggy
1 hour ago, Battle 4 Ur Life said:

We gotta remember she’s a touring phenomenon worldwide and I’m positive Interscope has zero interest in releasing an album and videos to not get their coins back from a tour.

so I think if we consider Chromatica Ball finished last year the wait for LG7 has actually just started. which obv doesn’t mean she isn’t already working on it. 

Ehhhh I think that chromatica demonstrated she can do a Beyoncé and tour whenever tf she wants and it’ll utterly smash. If she released this year or before joker, she could always tour the following spring like the BTWB

• Like 2

sarcamstic

i don’t want to jinx anything, but i really do feel like we’ll get new music sometime this year/early 2024 … then possibly tour and promote next spring/summer, then go into joker 2 promo mode in Q3 2024.

i just don’t think it would be in gaga’s nature to have a 5 year span between albums, and i’m sure interscope would want her to release something — even if TCB just ended last fall.

flying like 1000 birds
  • Like 4

Levine
3 hours ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

Even if she wanted to, when would she have the time? I know she can record relatively quickly, but even if she had the album ready, they would have had to been preparing the rollout for a long time. Chromatica took nearly a year to plan and she must have been very busy with Joker so I don't fully understand how it would work. I'd love it and I don't completely put it past her, but I'm not sure she'll do it. 

She has a year and a half before promoting joker. I also think she has so many already written songs that she could fill 4 albums in a minute. She """"just"""" needs to find the sound and the right producer(s).

About the promo, I feel like albums don't get promoted the same way the were before. She needs two STRONG singles with badass music videos and that's it. The promo could come at the VMAs and shows like that but we know they barely effect the songs nowdays.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

CyanLights

I doubt we are getting any sort of album prior to Joker 2 in October 2024. Even if she were to release an album this summer, it would really squeeze her schedule with promo, videos, tours even. Then she runs the rick of overexposure again and were all know Interscope won't let that happen. 

Best guess is 2025 at the earliest. And late 2025 after Joker hype dies down. 

• Like 4

OMonster

I'm not sure why so many people think Gaga would wait five years between solo album releases :bradley:

subtext / fantasy
  • Like 3

Tinnitus15
34 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

it’ll utterly smash

Chromatica didn’t smash let’s not be delusional 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Ziggy
10 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Chromatica didn’t smash let’s not be delusional 

I meant the tour hahahahaha like chromatica ball showed she can do a tour whenever and it’ll be a hit

Edited by Ziggy
  • YAAAS 3
  • Thanks 1

Tinnitus15
3 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

I meant the tour hahahahaha like chromatica ball showed she can do a tour whenever and it’ll be a hit

Oh yeah, you’re right haha

5 hours ago, ELECTROHEART said:

And I think is time to throw crazy dates:

May 19 - Lead

July 21 - Album

I love pre-eras :flower:

May 19: Lead single

May 26: Second single

June 2: Third single

June 9: Fourth single

June 10: She has the top 4 of Billboard and releases the album as a gift.

June 15: she starts a 455 dates world tour. New stadiums are built just for her show.

Jokes aside, I don't think she will release the new album this year. We will probably have her classic "I'm working on it", some teases on IG/twitter, and maybe an announcement by the end of the year. Chromatica was released 3 and a half years after Joanne, so I wouldn't be surprised if LG7 takes at least the same time (which would put us at the end of 2023 or beginning of 2024)

• Like 1