• Last Reply
TheFame Monster
Just now, GagasEnigma4 said:

For real???

Yeah she sounded devastated but wants everyone to be safe

1 minute ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

For real???

Sadly, yes. 
She looked so sad - but the stadium sounds supportive. There was a REALLY bad lightning bolt nearby 5 min prior. 

Robo Ga

Omg her speech 💔 that is just so, so unfortunate. I really feel for all of you guys there. Stay safe friends

🤖⚡️

EGOT2027

everyone being like “this era is cursed” as if 10ish BTWBs weren’t cancelled and the european leg of the joanne wasn’t delayed for months only to still be cancelled

GagasEnigma4
3 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

Yes. She was crying saying it. Told everyone to be somewhere safe. 

Omg I just saw the video. I am gutted for her:bradley: And all the fans. This must be killing her

PartySick
1 minute ago, EGOT2027 said:

everyone being like “this era is cursed” as if 10ish BTWBs weren’t cancelled and the european leg of the joanne wasn’t delayed for months only to still be cancelled

Leaks, pandemic, plans falling through, drama before the tour, now this. This era :saladga:

💚

GagasEnigma4
5 minutes ago, TheFame Monster said:

Yeah she sounded devastated but wants everyone to be safe

Sorry guys I didnt mean it in a bad way, I am at work trying to get updates. And was in shock. Didnt know if it was confirmed bc I am only seeing bits and pieces. I totally understand the reason💖

GagasEnigma4
5 minutes ago, gagabro said:

Sadly, yes. 
She looked so sad - but the stadium sounds supportive. There was a REALLY bad lightning bolt nearby 5 min prior. 

Again sorry I didnt mean it in a bad way I am at work only hearing bits and pieces! I totally understand💖

TheFame Monster
2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Leaks, pandemic, plans falling through, drama before the tour, now this. This era :saladga:

This was going to be her first tour she finished since 2014 and had to cancel with five songs left:saladga:
She still got the bag though from those ticket sales:staymad:

Archived