đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

TCB in Miami stopped due to the storm

Rifek

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas
6 minutes ago, NicoB said:

So people paid for a whole show and won't have it, nor their money back? Isn't that a crime?

Welllllll ..... yes and no. This was what is called an Act of God. No one could have foreseen this. Gaga made the right, adult, decision. Maybe they will offer some kind of compensation or something in the future. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AkariGaga
1 minute ago, cdm87 said:

Exactly. Technically it could be a massive risk if anything had happened inside the stadium, lighting etc is ridiculously expensive not to mention it could have caused an accident etc. I’d be happy that I got somewhat of a show than none at all!

If someone got injured due to lighting ,it would be really bad

Moonlight on Water
3 minutes ago, dzox said:

She's crying on IG with the haus labs products still on point

I hate you but i noticed this while crying with her :sharon:

she/her

Concertaholic
3 minutes ago, TheFriend said:

Imagine if she decided to film the show on the Miami date :billie: We couldn't have had the dvd.

Gurl they’ve been “filming” every tour since the HBO Monster Ball special and they never put anything out. When pigs fly :ladyhaha:

NichuuB
1 minute ago, ChicaSkas said:

Welllllll ..... yes and no. This was what is called an Act of God. No one could have foreseen this. Gaga made the right, adult, decision. Maybe they will offer some kind of compensation or something in the future. 

Also, ive just seen that live nation has a clause that if the artist performs 50% of the show there's no refund. So it's legally okay. Really said for the fans tho

Property of @Whale

ChicaSkas
5 minutes ago, EGOT2027 said:

there’s no contract that says how long a show has to be. one time madonna went on in my hometown so late that she could only do three songs before curfew and then that was it lmao

I remember Madonna came out at like 10pm and we had been sitting doing the Wave for 3 hours. People straight up left :deadbanana:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Concertaholic

For those who missed it, there was another strike just like this 5 minutes before she cancelled the show

1 minute ago, Concertaholic said:

For those who missed it, there was another strike just like this 5 minutes before she cancelled the show

I’m sorry but the way everyone screamed. :air:I  expected it and it still made me chuckle.

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Rahrahbitchson
3 minutes ago, Quasi said:

I’m sorry but the way everyone screamed. :air:I  expected it and it still made me chuckle.

Video of the year

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

PartySick

Gaga shouldn't feel bad tbh. Us Floridians view this weather as whatever, we get it every day, but the way lightning was striking the literal stadium...we get the risk.

Mother, thank you for this tour that I went to three times. Even though our last time together was cut short due to Floridian stupidity, it was a blast. We've laughed, cried, danced, sang, and loved :heart:

You're always enough. You're always gonna be our favorite. We'll always show up to your shows and sing your songs.

This era was off the rails from the beginning. Stupid Love leaking, the album being delayed, the tour being delayed, covid in general, the Richy drama, and now this...but it was a mess that we shared together as a community and our best friend and queen, Gaga. Even now sitting in the car in tears looking at all the people in odd costumes still happy and dancing...it's beautiful.

Paws up forever, Monsters :pawsup:

đź–¤

It's coming down on me/Water like misery... I hear the thunder coming down/Won't you rain on me...This moment's hijacked my plans…I'm not having fun tonight...When I was young I prayed for lightning. 

It's like Chromatica knew her fate. 

Monstermilo

i mean i feel like they couldve finished the show atleast up until ROM

but ppl need to realize she was 80% finished with all her songs 

its not like she stopped in the middle or in the beginning - she was almost done

ChicaSkas
Just now, PartySick said:

Gaga shouldn't feel bad tbh. Us Floridians view this weather as whatever, we get it every day, but the way lightning was striking the literal stadium...we get the risk.

Mother, thank you for this tour that I went to three times. Even though our last time together was cut short due to Floridian stupidity, it was a blast. We've laughed, cried, danced, sang, and loved :heart:

You're always enough. You're always gonna be our favorite. We'll always show up to your shows and sing your songs.

This era was off the rails from the beginning. Stupid Love leaking, the album being delayed, the tour being delayed, covid in general, the Richy drama, and now this...but it was a mess that we shared together as a community and our best friend and queen, Gaga. Even now sitting in the car in tears looking at all the people in odd costumes still happy and dancing...it's beautiful.

Paws up forever, Monsters :pawsup:

So. Well. Said.  :runhug:

Reject False Icons
2 hours ago, PartySick said:

We didn't even get to Enigma yet...my favorite part of the show :fatcat:

If I would have gone to that show and not listened to Enigma I would be disconsolate

Archived