Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

she probably got elf ears

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

ProfessionalClown
26 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

I have a friend who got them done, you’d feel gotta look after it like crazy ti make sure nothing happens 

I think the surgery itself proves that no release is coming in the next 2-3 months at least. Unless she decides to do 0 promo or not shoot any videos and just release it without showing up anywhere. 

The BPD Monster
17 hours ago, Teletubby said:

Remember when gaga wanted to do the same thing with her shoulders and her face 💀 Cynthia would've k worded herself 

elijahfan
6 minutes ago, snakes said:

I think the surgery itself proves that no release is coming in the next 2-3 months at least. Unless she decides to do 0 promo or not shoot any videos and just release it without showing up anywhere. 

I've stopped expecting a 2022 release a long time ago. And what about Fairies Cum First? So tiring that her releases always have to be so messy. Thank God the material is consistently delivering, otherwise I'd probably have jumped ship.

Ladle Ghoulash
Just now, elijahfan said:

I've stopped expecting a 2022 release a long time ago. And what about Fairies Cum First? So tiring that her releases always have to be so messy. Thank God the material is consistently delivering, otherwise I'd probably have jumped ship.

Idk about consistently delivering. Player of Games and Shinigami Eyes were very underwhelming imo

Teletubby
5 minutes ago, snakes said:

music video with The Weeknd is already recorded maybe she will release it soon. but i think her label wants good debut on charts with this album, they will wait months for vinyl so it will probably be released around March 2023.

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Is she seriously still talking about this book 1 and 2 stuff

This is so long she's become so repetitive for someone who doesn’t release anything

37 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

I've stopped expecting a 2022 release a long time ago. And what about Fairies Cum First? So tiring

Me too. As a fan of mostly her earlier work I don't have high expectations tbh. Not because I hate the recent releases or Miss Anthropocene (a good album actually) but I just know that it may be something that is totally not my cup of tea. 
Still, I would be pleasantly surprised if she was to drop it anytime soon. 

moonsago
2 hours ago, Teletubby said:

I think she got a brow/face lift. She looks very snatched and the taps on her face seem very strategic

• River locked this topic

Archived