💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Chromatica Ball Tokyo - Soundboard 2CD available to buy!

Blake

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas
On 9/17/2022 at 1:46 AM, Juanlittlem said:

So the 2nd one seems to be cheaper than the first one, but I guess they only ship to Japan? :noparty:

I kind of want to buy it too but I have no idea how to get it shipped to the USA. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
danbekim

Can't wait to listen to these!! The Tokyo shows were immaculate!

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

1 hour ago, cdparky said:

Still waiting on an update from my freight forwarder in Japan. Hopefully hear something in the next few days.

They already send it to you or not? 

Flippy
On 9/17/2022 at 8:18 AM, Lanadelduck said:

Taylor’s Japan leaked too. From 1989

Where can one find these? :gum:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

any live recordings from Japan are so high quality, its worth it just not hearing all the screaming/singing of the crowd from the recording area. lol

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

17 hours ago, Too Taborda said:

Someone can upload this soundboard?

I will when they get to me, the cds have not yet arrived at the freight forwarder in Japan. Unfortunately getting stuff like this out of Japan can be a slow process.

4 hours ago, cdparky said:

I will when they get to me, the cds have not yet arrived at the freight forwarder in Japan. Unfortunately getting stuff like this out of Japan can be a slow process.

Keep us posted! Can’t wait to hear these! We’re they costly??

They are with my freight forwarder, should ship out in the next 2 days. They've got to get to the UK so I'd guess it will be around 7-10 days to get here.

On 9/22/2022 at 10:12 PM, Danny91 said:

Keep us posted! Can’t wait to hear these! We’re they costly??

All in with shipping about £90 for the pair, so not too bad (might fall foul of customs charges, wait and see on that). Cost is in line with the Taylor shows I've previously picked up via the same route.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived