💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kanye says he's never read a book and people should talk like Yoda

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Kanye West has revealed that he has never read a book while sharing his Elon Musk-inspired vision for his new $15,000-a-year private Christian school, Donda Academy in a new interview.

Kanye sat down with Alo Yoga's CEO and co-founder Danny Harris for a new podcast.

Throughout the 36-minute interview, Kanye referred to himself as the 'black Brad Pitt' or 'black Leo,' and added that he feels he is never wrong, but instead, ahead of his time.

'I actually haven't ready any book,' he stated. 'Reading is like eating Brussels sprouts for me. And talking is like getting the Giorgio Baldi corn ravioli.'

The father-of-four claimed that he is now 'practicing and learning a new style of language' in which he doesn't use words that he feels are 'classist'.
He said people should talk more like Yoda from Star Wars, and only use words that they 'absolutely need.'

He believes society should cater more to elderly people by eliminating all stairs and replacing them with ramps .

Kanye defended his new school, Donda Academy, insisting that it is helping to grow the confidence of 'future leaders'.
'I have to be able to throw my version onto the curriculum. The standard curriculums that are there, they show you how to be in today's society and all of that, but we have to balance them. 
'We have to allow for self-confidence. So many schools take away from the confidence that these future leaders have for themselves. Those less confident leaders lead on lying as opposed to leading on the truth first.
'We have to educate the critical mass on esteem, on religions - all the religions. We have to educate the critical mass on yoga, financial literacy, we have to expose information.
'We have to educate on physics - how do things actually work? How do pipes and water actually work? Our school is around engineering.
'Our school is going to expose the engineering of food, shelter, clothing, automotive, computer, hardware and software, financial literacy, and just as a shoutout to Elon Musk, rocket science.'

source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

27monster27
2 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

'I actually haven't ready any book,' he stated. 'Reading is like eating Brussels sprouts for me. And talking is like getting the Giorgio Baldi corn ravioli.'

💀💀💀💀

he/him/his

HermioneT

I don't know what Giorgio Baldi corn ravioli is, but I know that I love Brussels sprouts. And reading.

We needs to stop hearing, listing, clicking and liking content like that to minimize that even more of these people get a broad stage for their nonsense.

She / hers

Teletubby
8 minutes ago, HermioneT said:

I don't know what Giorgio Baldi corn ravioli

i think it's Kim Kardashian's favorite pasta from Giorgio Baldi restaurant

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

robboadam
47 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

I’m so glad someone who doesn’t read is starting a school :triggered:

Literally giving me Zoolander vibes:

Archived