BLACKPINK - Shut Down

El Verdugo

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Monstermilo

i stannnnn BP but pink venom and this is are realllly not IT

these girls are so much better than this, they really need to work with different writers and producers cuz this is - its underwhelming AF

BUtterfield 8

Pink Venom should’ve been switched with Shut Down as the pre release single 

I do not like this at all

Y'all saying this like it's a bad song,  but this song along with 3 other songs are the most catchiest songs in the new album. So there's that :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Monstermilo

actually this song is decent but the other songs on the album??????? hm maybe i gotta keep listening? 

ugh i just want them to win so badly

I like this so much better than Pink Venom. But lmao in that song, I liked the verses and rap but not the chorus. Here its the opposite. The chorus slapssss... but some of the rapping kinda meh.

I liked the violin part...but not expecting it to be used throughout the whole song :oprah: song is okay, not a grower for me. The music video sets kpop style are getting boring now for me..but hey thats kpop

Anderson123

Well. 

My expectations are very low now. If these two songs are the singles idk about the rest of the album. 

Anderson123

Actually nvm I kinda like the songs. Pink Venom and Shut Down are a little different to what they’ve released before. I do like the violin. 

Linus Gaga

I like the song but it feels more like an intro song, so should have swapped with Pink Venom

MV...hmmmm it feels like some fan made music video cutting old videos today, i get that's the point but they should not only put the budget , but also need some new ideas for the girls

Hit me a message and say hi !

Archived