Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

The most SICKENING MV this year, VOTY imo

moonsago

Featured Posts

moonsago

I am shook beyond words. The level of artistry, the level of care, the level of quality... insane. The sets, the EDITING, the fashion, the choreo, EVERYTHING... this is freaking art, this is how you create a moment. The song is a cute bop as well, not my favorite from them but it’s good. This just reminded me how big of a flex SM Entertainment is in general and how they have the best videos out there. 

Another incredible music video from this company this year is: 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The BPD Monster

K-pop MV sets are always INSANE! I wonder why can't our pop girlies serve MVs like this. They really should consider shooting music videos in Korea. Imagine the serve if she released a sour candy video shot in Korea :fatcat:

Pennywise

Somehow I knew it was gonna be a kpop fan from the title :billie:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

moonsago
1 hour ago, Pennywise said:

Somehow I knew it was gonna be a kpop fan from the title :billie:

LMAO true, but at the same time, did I lie? It’s a slay. Lol

1 hour ago, The BPD Monster said:

K-pop MV sets are always INSANE! I wonder why can't our pop girlies serve MVs like this. They really should consider shooting music videos in Korea. Imagine the serve if she released a sour candy video shot in Korea :fatcat:

I think it’s the companies, the mindset in the west seems to be ‘as minimum investment as possible, as much profit as possible’. Which I get, it’s a business and that’s what you want, but I feel like ever since streaming, companies just don’t give a F about music videos. It could also be that music doesn’t sell as well as it used to, these kpop groups have sales of 2+ million album copies in a week and they only release 1 single, promote for a few weeks and that’s it. It’s more short and compact than in the west where there seems to be a constant push to promote a single for multiple weeks if not months and then another one. Lack of creativity... this era of music is giving pre Gaga to be honest... maybe we need an act to motivate everybody again. Or maybe as I said, they just don’t care. And I’m inclined to believe it, because even tho those kpop acts sell a lot quick, American artists still end up having bigger sales overall at the end of the year with the exception of a few kpop acts. As for the girls flying to korea, they should. It’s much cheaper to have a music video done there than in America because the overall livelihood is much cheaper there. So maybe where this video would cost millions of dollars in America, in Korea it might cost just 1 million. There are also amazing music videos made out there for small kpop acts. They simply seem to CARE about making a good product and they have creative and ambitious people working on these projects, so if american artists did go there, they wouldn’t even have to drop the bag for a music video like this and still get a better product than in America. Idk, these are my thoughts, I really hope to catch another slay era of pop girlies in the west before I die. Lmao. 

Reginald

Kpop has raised the bar so high :legend: I need entertainment value: performers, dancers, singers not social media influencers :legend:Western acts just aren't doing it the same way they were a decade ago.

The new 127 song is.. interesting, such a safe song from them after the questionable that Sticker was. 

Such a smart move to release this early as tomorrow is going to be all about blackpink

pachinko
1 hour ago, dzox said:

The new 127 song is.. interesting, such a safe song from them after the questionable that Sticker was. 

Such a smart move to release this early as tomorrow is going to be all about blackpink

What is black pink doing? Releasing? 

Linus Gaga
13 minutes ago, Lukas96 said:

This is gonna sound like hate, and it's not, but ... why do most k-pop videos have the exact same vibe ?

I like some their MVs but I get what u mean. Always a group dancing, crazy lighting, shaky camera etc. And a lot of company follow the same trend as well... like around 2017 2018, there is always plants, glass box in lots of mv comes out around the time:billie:

Hit me a message and say hi !

• moonsago changed the title to The most SICKENING MV this year, VOTY imo

Archived