💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Demi: “this tour will be my last” “I can’t do this anymore”

noa234

Featured Posts

QueenMortuana

She's allowed to change her mind and contradict herself just as anyone else in this thread is allowed to. Some replies here are just so backhanded and there's really no reason for it.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nightadieu
19 minutes ago, Shipper said:

You all pretend like you don't know a dramatic person who keeps on saying they wont spend money anymore and later you found out they went on a shopping spree. Or that friend who swears they will not talk to their ex but they end up together again despite being toxic for each other. Or the person who says they will go on a diet but later didn't and was posting food pics online.

Demi could just be that dramatic friend who proclaims their self ultimatums online but all know it wont come true. I think we should stop giving her such a hard time.

Impulsiveness can be part of mental health issues, just like impulse purchases. Some people will always go back to toxic partners because they don’t think they deserve better or aren’t confident or independent enough to be on their own. Dieting culture is highly problematic in and of itself and reflects the insecurities of people feeling like they don’t fit into a pseudo norm provided by all sorts of media. Your examples don’t prove your point, they prove that you don’t understand the seriousness of mental health issues and rather always try to find a way to blame the victims. 

Robo Ga

Not just their tour… the albums flopping too. I just read on Reddit that it already fell out of the Billboard 200? :cryga:

🤖⚡️

pop a 911
2 hours ago, ChavaWM said:

No one is invalidating her feelings. They're just saying this probably WON'T be her last tour since she changes her mind quickly. Stop making out it to be something it's not. 

X2 :interestinga:

i’m not real, i’m theatre

Shipper
51 minutes ago, nightadieu said:

Impulsiveness can be part of mental health issues, just like impulse purchases. Some people will always go back to toxic partners because they don’t think they deserve better or aren’t confident or independent enough to be on their own. Dieting culture is highly problematic in and of itself and reflects the insecurities of people feeling like they don’t fit into a pseudo norm provided by all sorts of media. Your examples don’t prove your point, they prove that you don’t understand the seriousness of mental health issues and rather always try to find a way to blame the victims. 

I am not denying that Demi has ongoing mental issues. I'm addressing the fact that she would say something in social media and would later do the opposite of what she said in a joking manner. Did you see the Turkey post on top? Was it funny? No? 🤣

I was making light of the issue but since the joke went over your head you decide to come for me by diagnosing people based on an example I gave. Sometimes it isn't that serious. 🤣 

You also have to acknowledge that sometimes people say things for the heck of it AND it is not always a mental health issue.

I always say I will wake up early tomorrow but I end up snoozing my alarm. So what, will you diagnose me now of depression because I lack energy and motivation? 

You need to lighten up a bit or get that Medical license so you can start diagnosing everyone based on a sentence. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Elton John and Cher have had like 6 different "Last Tour" tours lol

She's probably serious here, and I hope she has good support for what seems like a turbulent time, but sometimes things change for the better!

Purr more, hiss less.

pussycat

I love Demi and I'm sad she lost control of her image.. So many people see her as this attention seeking idk. She is an artist but she isn't seen as one anymore i feel like. Maybe its because she changed her mind so much. I respect that, many don't.

It seems the public lost their interest in her, and it's hard to overcome that. I wonder if music is still what she lives for, it feels like she need a change in her life. Reinvention. 

4 hours ago, Poker said:

I’m sure they’re feeling a lot of stress and pressure for the tour not selling well. It must be hard to give a show to an empty arena. 

Her eyes are empty throughout this era. Almost like she's forced to do things.

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

GRIMEZSZ
28 minutes ago, VTV said:

Her eyes are empty throughout this era. Almost like she's forced to do things.

I think that management and discography forces to do this punk rock era to try to emulate Miley Cyrus route that was similar to Gaga in her jazz - covers and joanne era. The thing is that Miley having this new rock persona was well received bc shes making festivals shows and a lot of good covers and performances. Miley have a better status rn but in some point of her career she was similar to Demi actual gp perception. miley and her team were very clever to limited her shows only for festivals. if Miley tour solo rn she’s going to do good because she’s restructured her career for over five years now meanwhile Demi and her team is very disconnected with everything and they’re not playing the long route. maybe they’re not understand how to resell her persona. So it’s showing in her tour. Miley don’t have smash hits or high charts results rn but her currently music and singles are very well known on millenials and gen z and her persona recovered a lot and now is more respected over gp bc she shows her talent. that is an long run icon on the making. it’s sad bc Demi have the talent for copy this route but her team it’s failing.

Blackout19
3 hours ago, Robo Ga said:

Not just their tour… the albums flopping too. I just read on Reddit that it already fell out of the Billboard 200? :cryga:

Lets be honest, the album Its not that great. I don't like one song

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

MonsterJay

Oooph Scooter fk’d up baaaaaaad :wtfga:

Literally had Nooo idea Demi had a new album OR tour. Where was the promotion at?! 

I’m far from a Demi stan, but damn that is some BS :messga:

I wish them well on their Mental Health :staymad:

Joshie S
9 hours ago, nightadieu said:

Your comment proves that you don’t see the problem in how you’re invalidating their reality and how harmful that behavior is to other people struggling with not being taken serious when speaking out

Sorry, but this comment is rich coming from you.
If this is the ethics you believe, why do you LMAO react to every one of my #FreeKesha posts?

Do you not think Kesha deserves the same freedom? and that every time you laugh at my post, you are invalidating Kesha's reality of not being free, struggling, and not being taken seriously when speaking out?

Do better. #FreeKesha

On the topic of Demi.. I've always been a fan of her music and her talented voice, I hope one day she finds the peace she deserves. If this is her last tour then so be it.

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

nightadieu
2 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

Sorry, but this comment is rich coming from you.
If this is the ethics you believe, why do you LMAO react to every one of my #FreeKesha posts?

Do you not think Kesha deserves the same freedom? and that every time you laugh at my post, you are invalidating Kesha's reality of not being free, struggling, and not being taken seriously when speaking out?

Do better. #FreeKesha

On the topic of Demi.. I've always been a fan of her music and her talented voice, I hope one day she finds the peace she deserves. If this is her last tour then so be it.

I support Kesha big time. Just LMAOing to your pseudo activism of posting a little hashtag under topics that have literally nothing to do with her

Archived