Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki defames Megan, Megan responds

dit

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The nerve of Nicki accusing someone that when she gotĀ babies with sex offender.

In the words of Brenda;Ā "she don't love haself! Ugh, she is as fakeĀ as press on nails!" :giggle:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

theidlerwheel

Nicki is a 40 year old woman who is married with a child does she not have better things to do?

Plus like it seems like she does this with every talented female rapper who gets as successful/More successful than her like for what reason? Idk

Full time lurker

3 minutes ago, VTV said:

whats the tea

Apparently Nicki is on her radio show called Tea Party and subliminally accused Megan of the things in that tweet. She also said Cardi's grandma allegedly hexed her with voodoo...this was confirmed because Nicki liked a tweet shading Megan just now and then unliked it I think. This is currently developing into a major drama as we speak. A damn MESS.

34 minutes ago, theidlerwheel said:

Plus like it seems like she does this with every talented female rapper who gets as successful/More successful than her like for what reason? Idk

In the words uttered byĀ that one very wise asian lady, in juxtaposition to a dance remix of Someone Like You by Adele, ā€œSheā€™s jumping up and down in the corner, looking for a food. Very jealous.ā€Ā :partysick:

Grow up and seek help NickiĀ 

MonsterJay
33 minutes ago, palma said:

In the words uttered byĀ that one very wise asian lady, in juxtaposition to a dance remix of Someone Like You by Adele, ā€œSheā€™s jumping up and down in the corner, looking for a food. Very jealous.ā€Ā :partysick:

I AM WEAAKK!!!

I read that in her voice too lmao

ICONIC

MaybeKermit
2 hours ago, palma said:

IM DEAADDD

YOURE JEALOUUSSSS

I left her yesterday and she was attacking Cardi, now Megan? And with bad accusations too? I get that these for Nicki are not that bad accusations since she's married to a murdered, a r*pist and bailed her child abusive brother, but for a person with moral integrity these are bad.

I hope and pray Megan sues her plastic ass.

Archived