💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Just Dance CBT Concept

MiggleB123

Featured Posts

MiggleB123

Imagine if after Bad Romance the spinning platform turned to have gaga facing away from the audience and during the intro to Just Dance she got strapped into a ridiculously big keytar. Since she is supposed to be "trapped" during this song anyway it would be the perfect time to have something so big and outlandish that she couldn't even move with it (it would be attached to the floor around her) But I was thinking how cool it would be to have like a giant brutalist architecture sculpture keytar thing for JD. I made this mockup but imagine something like this but even bigger n more dramatic

https://ibb.co/svfnXW0

thoughts?

- cherry cherry boom boom

Sneaky Oliver

I miss the keytar. I think it was a missed opportunity to include it for Just Dance especially because she’s just standing still and avoiding choreo this time! 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

YCHofficial
6 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I miss the keytar. I think it was a missed opportunity to include it for Just Dance especially because she’s just standing still and avoiding choreo this time! 

vibes

The BPD Monster
1 hour ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Literally the keytar and disco stick are her performance signatures but both of them was missing on TCB. a shame. 

Even when you search keytar on Google, the first pic that shows up is her during money honey playing that black keytar + Wikipedia 

The BPD Monster
1 hour ago, YCHofficial said:

vibes

I have a shitty footage of the show on my pc but I really love it. More people should appreciate monster ball 1.0

MaybeKermit

Off topic but didnt want to create a seperate topic:

what the hell is going on w Alice live ? When she performed it at Arnhem I thought it was just a technical issue for that show, but every video of Alice I see is the same? Incredibly low instrumental with barely no bass ? Why did they do this … is it on purpose …….?

43 minutes ago, Funkymonkey said:

Off topic but didnt want to create a seperate topic:

what the hell is going on w Alice live ? When she performed it at Arnhem I thought it was just a technical issue for that show, but every video of Alice I see is the same? Incredibly low instrumental with barely no bass ? Why did they do this … is it on purpose …….?

I had the same issue, I didn't even know she was singing Alice yet because I kept waiting for bass to kick in and it never did

MaybeKermit
6 hours ago, ChavaWM said:

I had the same issue, I didn't even know she was singing Alice yet because I kept waiting for bass to kick in and it never did

It’s super strange … it literally makes no sense tbh

Archived