Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Rock In Rio is still trying to book Lady Gaga

monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m still curious why they won’t schedule a show in Brazil. It’s a large music market, is it the money? Is the Brazilian currency not strong enough to warrant the cost of bringing the tour there or is it about Gaga’s salary or what? 

Delulu Rogers

I still doesn’t understand why she keeps turning it down when she knows there is a huge demand and she promised to make it up to them 

If they do, then either  Gaga probably don't have plan to visit Brazil at the time or the scheduling doesn't work for her. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

HausOfAntonio
2 minutes ago, snakes said:

Isn't today the last day of the festival though? How are they still hoping to book her?

Future editions of the festival hun :awkney:

1 minute ago, HausOfAntonio said:

Future editions of the festival hun :awkney:

I know there will be future editions, I just thought they want to have her during this run of her tour.

Catnikko
28 minutes ago, Super said:

em outras palavras

ela que claramente não faz a mínima questão de pisar aqui depois de fingir um monte de declaração bonita 

mas ótimo, melhor ela não vir durante essa turnê onde ela literalmente ta passando pano pra um homem que abusou verbalmente e sexualmente de 12 dançarinos e contando  

o bordão de be kind dela anda muito frágil e ela não faz a mínima questão de transparecer verdade 

oh meu, isso é muito

*i don't speak this language so i'm hoping google didn't translate this into something innapropriate, i wouldn't know* :poot:

26 minutes ago, Super said:

em outras palavras

ela que claramente não faz a mínima questão de pisar aqui depois de fingir um monte de declaração bonita 

mas ótimo, melhor ela não vir durante essa turnê onde ela literalmente ta passando pano pra um homem que abusou verbalmente e sexualmente de 12 dançarinos e contando  

o bordão de be kind dela anda muito frágil e ela não faz a mínima questão de transparecer verdade 

we don't know what's happening with richy yet, lets calm down a little

mother, what must i do?

22 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

I still doesn’t understand why she keeps turning it down when she knows there is a huge demand and she promised to make it up to them 

bc she literally has zero intentions of coming back to SA lol if she wanted to make it up for the cancelled show she would've already done it by now, she just doesn't want to visit LATAM again for whatever reason

31 minutes ago, Super said:

em outras palavras

na cara não amr

abafa-meme.gif

Controversiaga

Add it to the list of broken promises

ARTPOP act 2

btwb documentary

americano mariachi version 

bad kids extended version 

Venus music video

telephone part two

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

1 minute ago, RihBeyGa said: