Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga: 52k people at LA show

LateToCult

Featured Posts

I'm so happy for her that it has been such a success. It's been feeling like another comeback that put her back on the locals' radars :party:

Now crossing fingers it'll actually get released :bradley:

The way the era is ending. I will always have the what if with all the promo she had planned but never came to be because of the pandamic. In the end she is Happy and thats what is most important!

NOW RELEASE THE DVD 

nice... that dreadful texas date is next I guess? where thousands of tickets were left? whats the latest update.. is it sold out yet and flo rida???

LateToCult
1 minute ago, TylerBR97 said:

HOW WAS THIS THE ONLY SHOW WITH FIREWORKS. I’m pissed

Gaga took inspiration from one of RuPaul’s greatest quotes. “Nothing you say matters unless that camera is rolling.” The cameras were rolling baby! :billie:

Lextyr97
Just now, LateToCult said:

Gaga took inspiration from one of RuPaul’s greatest quotes. “Nothing you say matters unless that camera is rolling.” The cameras were rolling baby! :billie:

Literally. I’m pissed

1 hour ago, Vicks said:

nice... that dreadful texas date is next I guess? where thousands of tickets were left? whats the latest update.. is it sold out yet and flo rida???

It’s not dreadful anymore. Only 2000 tickets are left and that too because they added extra ones. It will sell out for sure. Same for Miami.

pachinko
1 hour ago, Meat said:

It’s not dreadful anymore. Only 2000 tickets are left and that too because they added extra ones. It will sell out for sure. Same for Miami.

How is Miami not sold out? It’s her last show. 

4 hours ago, pachinko said:

How is Miami not sold out? It’s her last show. 

They added like 2000 more tickets. They keep adding more tickets as old ones are selling out. 

Not gonna lie, I wasn't expecting TCB to be such a huge success. Our girl is really doing the damn thing :bradley:

Looking forward to watching it on DVD and then cry my eyes out because I wasn't able to attend any of the shows :selena:

Archived