Die With A Smile Spotify Banner

LoveGame to reach 100 million views soon

David Ward

Featured Posts

I dont believe in those. I dont think they work. Watch a video with no views this way and show me that it works.

You'll never know, 'cause it doesn't show your view right away even if you've watched the video from beginning to end + refreshed the page.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gerrard174

Hopefully when applause is released, people will go and rewatch her old videos and give some boost to LoveGame, TEOG and You and I.

LoveGame still has hope, but TEOG is 30million from 100m.. it will take like forever

You'll never know, 'cause it doesn't show your view right away even if you've watched the video from beginning to end + refreshed the page.

no right away, but in next hours the view count will change. If it doesnt change in 24 hours then its a problem.

With a new video just opening a video and watching a few seconds will count as a view. But as it gets popular and passes a certain view mark, you'd have to watch the whole video to count it as a view. And no replay, you'd have to refresh.

crownlessking

LoveGame views are gaining a tiny amount compared to what they could tbh, y'all need to work harder

Archived