Haus

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas
1 hour ago, Benji said:

Thank you Chica :heart:

This does make sense when we think nothing that “act II” wise has leaked

*hallelujah *

Cough cough hahaha 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123
27 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

I paid good money for that song :deadbanana:

But I'm so glad it leaked because now I can hear others enjoy it.  

Wow thank you so much for doing that!! :hug:

ChicaSkas
19 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Wow thank you so much for doing that!! :hug:

I mean, I ended up with it that way to 1. preserve it and 2. share it with 1 person who is very ill.  That meant the world to me to be able to do for that person. But the catch was not leaking it. So I was pleasantly surprised when other people leaked it because then the world heard the unique beauty of it. There is no bad Gaga material.  All of it is rich with the opportunity to learn something  :nick:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

CaliforniaDreamin
3 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

A couple of days ago someone posted an “Act 2” album with a Medusa like Gaga cover and featured several instrumentals (Ratchet, Tinnitus, Joanne Tour interludes, etc.) with different names and one of those was called “Temple” but it was the original Tea from DJWS’ live tease mixed with some other instrumental. 

Someone could’ve easily done that again so unless we get vocals, this is fake. And if someone has it, then it’ll leak eventually like Hallellujah. 

That’s Greek gods on Apple Music 

sucker punch
2 hours ago, LittlePoppist said:

Last second sounds too much the synth in Aura to be real imo 

I KNEW IT...i felt something was familiar :laughga:

talk is cheap but costs a lot

Ladle Ghoulash

This is the song on ARTPOP Act II that I really really wanted to hear, so I hope it leaks eventually 

If I’m not wrong, Tea is one of the tracks that she never recorded vocals for and it’s only the instrumental, I think DJWS confirmed that

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

ChrissyBot
9 minutes ago, River said:

If I’m not wrong, Tea is one of the tracks that she never recorded vocals for and it’s only the instrumental, I think DJWS confirmed that

Hmm. I feel like it was recorded cuz the amount of info DJWS has given in the past few years. First of all he compared it to Toxic, then when he played the intro he said “that’s all you get for now”… with that I don’t think he would insinuate a future release and tease a song that is only an instrumental with no vocals. Also I really don’t think Gaga would have literally confirmed the song to be on ARTPOP in 2012 if the song was only an instrumental. 

Julien Lockhart
7 hours ago, lukazilla said:

@/ retrosecxual on twitter leaked text you pictures, heiress and the first hallelujah snippet. that's why I'm trusting it is real, but sadly I still have doubts :/

LMAO NO WAY, he hasn't anything

He's a scammer and the only one thing he got from sellers like the snippet of hallelujah, he posted it on his acc

Wannabe insider 

He ate my heart

ChicaSkas
25 minutes ago, Julien Lockhart said:

Wannabe insider 

aren't they all, lol. Real insiders you'll never know who they are. 

monketsharona
7 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

I asked his partner,  Nappy, about this years ago. Nappy said there was no ARTPOP on that computer. Paul has all of those masters safe somewhere else. That I also know to be 100% true.  

I'm sure Gaga and and producers have big security on some of finished music that was planned to be released.

I guess plans can always  change be to release / re-use it any day in the future. Not talking about ARTPOP act II especially, but she confirmed herself she has a huge amount of finished unreleased music that doesn't make the cut of her projects. 

trutheverafter
1 hour ago, River said:

If I'm not mistaken I heard somewhere or read that at some point they wanted it to be the lead single of ARTPOP. But it was really at the beginning. :shrug:

„Talk is cheap but costs a lot“

ChrissyBot
37 minutes ago, trutheverafter said:

If I'm not mistaken I heard somewhere or read that at some point they wanted it to be the lead single of ARTPOP. But it was really at the beginning. :shrug:

I also vividly remember hearing this even during the pre-ARTPOP era. I also remember that Ratchet was rumored to be the lead single featuring Azealia Banks, Beyoncé and Rihanna :ladyhaha:

ALittleMonsta

I don't think this is real but if fans make fanmade ARTPOP music that sounds good then i'll be happy with that too!

Archived