💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Any Old school iconic TCB moments?

Reject False Icons

Featured Posts

Reject False Icons

Old school monsters know that there are always unexpected moments that become very memorable from every tour or at least the first ones, now that the Chromatica ball is ending, were there any like…

Gaga singing Brooklyn nights on the ArtRave

Gaga debuting unreleased songs live like Future love 

Gaga vomiting in Barcelona on the BTWB which was kind of a trend at that time :laughga: 

Gaga running and jumping to the crowd in Barcelona’s artrave 

in the last ones I haven’t seen much but I’m clueless about the Chromatica ball tours, there were any now that it’s almost over???

Maxine Puth

ArtRAVE was the first Gaga concert I really “saw” as a fan, and let’s be honest that was kinda the last one where she did stuff like that. Reading fan letters, singing unreleased or old songs (per request) etc. JWT kinda ended that for a more “professional” approach (I know she did it a couple times at the JWT but not nearly as much) 

Moonlight on Water

it's crazy that the ball is coming to an end already, along with the chromatica era itself. I really had a blast.

yeah, i know, it's not that relevant to the thread. I just started feeling sentimental again

she/her

34 minutes ago, Why am I on GGD said:

Never heard of that but I recognize the girl! Didn't realize those lyrics were about a fan but it now makes sense with Gaga pointing at her during TCB and changing the lyrics of Replay!

Gaga’s iconic Joker Laugh right before Poker Face at the ATLANTA TCB:

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️

Reject False Icons

Omg I just forgot Gaga randomly going out of the venue in Japan and then hiding back again when one fan screamed like the exorcist girl :huntyga:

Reject False Icons
1 hour ago, JustDance1122 said:

ArtRAVE was the first Gaga concert I really “saw” as a fan, and let’s be honest that was kinda the last one where she did stuff like that. Reading fan letters, singing unreleased or old songs (per request) etc. JWT kinda ended that for a more “professional” approach (I know she did it a couple times at the JWT but not nearly as much) 

It’s a little bit sad that on the first night we thought she was just nervous but she didn’t went off script in almost any night.

Controversiaga

She stuck to the script for this tour 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

The Sour Candy screams come to mind, but they were planned I guess. Or she did them for fun and it stuck.

On 9/9/2022 at 6:57 PM, Vengaboy said:

Never heard of that but I recognize the girl! Didn't realize those lyrics were about a fan but it now makes sense with Gaga pointing at her during TCB and changing the lyrics of Replay!

Jodie was named after the line from So happy I could die, the song isn't about her.

But yeah that was the best moment and she is the most lovely person. It happened at Joanne too. We all got a shout-out, but Jodie esp., it was the sweetest thing.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

I didn’t know Gaga was calling out particular person but when she said “lavender bloOonde” i got ecstatic anyways I was like ONGG improv !!

Archived