Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Lady Gaga earns her highest grossing concert of all-time

Cruelty

Featured Posts

Schwerk

I'm not really sure if this is cause for celebration tbh. US ticket prices especially are insane, it's getting beyond ridiculous. Sure I want artists to be able to tour and make money, but I feel the fans are getting taken advantage of.

But I'm happy she can sell out like this, I just wish the focus wasn't on the highest grossing shows.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Rahrahbitchson

She really said:

To our money with this tour prices 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

LadyEnigma
5 minutes ago, Schwerk said:

I'm not really sure if this is cause for celebration tbh. US ticket prices especially are insane, it's getting beyond ridiculous. Sure I want artists to be able to tour and make money, but I feel the fans are getting taken advantage of.

But I'm happy she can sell out like this, I just wish the focus wasn't on the highest grossing shows.

i don’t disagree, like 1k+ for any show is RIDICULOUS but also shows are a ton of work and expensive to put on so it’s kind of confusing imo.

Bye small venues forever ahhh 

well good enough if theres prospective of new Tours.

these concerts really cost way too much money

8 minutes ago, Schwerk said:

Her ticket price average is only $123. Bad Bunny is almost double of this. 

Schwerk
13 minutes ago, LadyEnigma said:

i don’t disagree, like 1k+ for any show is RIDICULOUS but also shows are a ton of work and expensive to put on so it’s kind of confusing imo.

True, and I'm no expert, but I think a lot of money goes to those high up in the offices of the companies and promoters involved and not necessarily to all the people that put in the hard work.

This focus on gross also prevents artists from visiting South America, Asia, Africa and Australia.

1 minute ago, Meat said:

Funny how people pay big money for Bad Bunny, but some complain about Lady Gaga's ticket prices.

1 minute ago, C Rose said:

Funny how people pay big money for Bad Bunny, but some complain about Lady Gaga's ticket prices.

And she puts in her 100%, both physically and vocally. I’d say $123 is nothing for that. She deserves more.

Schwerk
3 minutes ago, Meat said:

According to the numbers in the OP it would be $158,25 actually. And I don't care about Bad Bunny, I guess he or his management are milking his audience. Don't like this trend, that's all, especially when they oversell Early entry tickets and have shitty sightlines.

34 minutes ago, Schwerk said:

According to the numbers in the OP it would be $158,25 actually. And I don't care about Bad Bunny, I guess he or his management are milking his audience. Don't like this trend, that's all, especially when they oversell Early entry tickets and have shitty sightlines.

The numbers in the OP are US only. I was talking about the overall average. And this is not a trend. Older rock bands have an even higher average. 

TEANUS
53 minutes ago, Schwerk said:

$124 is NOT a high ticket price average for someone of her caliber. I for one was very pleasantly surprised with how much I paid to go to two shows. 

for comparison, TS’s Rep Stadium Tour had an average price of nearly $130, Beyoncé’s Formation Tour had an average price of well over $160, and those were 4 and 6 years ago when we weren’t in the middle of a global financial crisis 

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Schwerk
22 minutes ago, Meat said:

The numbers in the OP are US only. I was talking about the overall average. And this is not a trend. Older rock bands have an even higher average. 

The numbers in the OP are for 1 show. I didn't know you were talking about the overall average. But I personally dont know any US fan that paid 125 bucks for a ticket or less.

And what does the fact older rock bands having a higher average have to do with the general increasing prices? I'm just saying concert ticket prices in general are going up and that is a trend that I don't like. Happy I'm in Europe where it's not as bad yet.

Archived