💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

The Nun 2

Blackout19

Featured Posts

Blackout19

For horror movies fans:

I just saw that The Nun 2 is in working, and I read that The Conjuring 4 too. 

For The Nun 2 I saw on their instagram page that their looking for people, so for sure the movie it will be made, but I didn't know about The Conjuring 4. So is really true? I would really loveeeee

This year Insidious 5 will be out too:heart:

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

Blackout19
4 minutes ago, Levine said:

The conj 4 wjiwiooaksklak insidious 5??? kjdjwwoisikajs omgggggggggggggggggg You just made my day better

I am glad :heart:

Andrew Shaw

I didn’t know Insidious 5 was coming, that’s so exciting! I can’t wait for the Conjuring 4 but I can’t say I’m overly excited for The Nun 2, the first one was a bit of a let down for me. I just watched Orphan: First kill the other day, have always been a huge fan of the first one and I really enjoyed it! Definitely recommend it to anyone that enjoyed the first one 😊

Blackout19
1 hour ago, Andrew Shaw said:

I didn’t know Insidious 5 was coming, that’s so exciting! I can’t wait for the Conjuring 4 but I can’t say I’m overly excited for The Nun 2, the first one was a bit of a let down for me. I just watched Orphan: First kill the other day, have always been a huge fan of the first one and I really enjoyed it! Definitely recommend it to anyone that enjoyed the first one 😊

The Nun is my favorite horror movie of all time, so I hope the second movie will be the same

RAMROD

You were saying Valak is still returning to Earth after all that :samanthac:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: with birds I share this lonely view (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

I was SO disappointed by The Nun. Valak was one of my favorite horror film antagonists, and The Nun was SUCH a cheap take on it - like it was something that may have been scary twenty years ago. I'm not getting my hopes up for this one until I read the reviews.

Blackout19
6 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

You were saying Valak is still returning to Earth after all that :samanthac:

well, we still don’t know how it will be, I hope we will have the trailer next year, let’s hope 

Blackout19
1 minute ago, Fanta said:

I was SO disappointed by The Nun. Valak was one of my favorite horror film antagonists, and The Nun was SUCH a cheap take on it - like it was something that may have been scary twenty years ago. I'm not getting my hopes up for this one until I read the reviews.

Why??
For me it was love at first sight that movie...
And especially that was filmed in my country

1 minute ago, Blackout19 said:

Why??
For me it was love at first sight that movie...
And especially that was filmed in my country

Besides the fact that it wasn't scary, the storytelling and pacing was bad. 'Frenchie' was such a cringe character, and I just felt like compared to Valak's epic introduction and arc in The Conjuring the actual Nun film was a downgrade. I had such high hopes for it.

Helxig

Yass the sequel to the iconic movie that spawned the iconic YouTube video:

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

Andrew Shaw
14 minutes ago, Blackout19 said:

The Nun is my favorite horror movie of all time, so I hope the second movie will be the same

Wow, you liked it that much?! That’s great though, I always appreciate when someone enjoys something that I don’t. 

Blackout19
15 minutes ago, Andrew Shaw said:

Wow, you liked it that much?! That’s great though, I always appreciate when someone enjoys something that I don’t. 

Yassss.. but again, everybody has their own taste, so I can understand 

Archived