💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Jesy Nelson will reportedly release new music via her own label

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Jesy Nelson is preparing to go it alone with new music - two months after splitting with her record label Polydor in July.
She has chosen her second single after releasing her debut single Boyz with Nicki Minaj in October last year.

Swerving the usual route of getting a major record label on board, Jesy is planning on releasing the track as an independent artist - possibly by launching her own label.

A source said: "It's been a bumpy 12 months but Jesy is almost ready to release new music once more.

"Things are naturally going a lot slower due to the fact she's now an independent artist but she now has 100% control to do as she pleases.

"The song has been chosen and plans are in motion.

"The exact details are being ironed out at the moment but it's looking like she will release her next single via her own label."

Over the weekend one of Jesy's demos leaked online called La, La.
The rough tracked feature an explicit male rap prompting fans online to raise more than a few eyebrows.

A source close to Jesy said: "The leak was a very early Jesy demo from 2021 - and one of dozens of demos recorded at that time. There are absolutely no plans for it to be released either as a single or even an album track."

source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Jesy Nelson is a real person? :air: I remember her name from one of those Necki Menij show and thought it was a shady way of saying Keri Hilson or sth like they refer to Nicole Scherzinger as Nicole Sh*tsinger? Releasing through her own label doesn't sound good in this case I guess :poot:

PartySick
8 minutes ago, palma said:

Jesy Nelson is a real person? :air: I remember her name from one of those Necki Menij show and thought it was a shady way of saying Keri Hilson or sth like they refer to Nicole Scherzinger as Nicole Sh*tsinger? Releasing through her own label doesn't sound good in this case I guess :poot:

Idk why I find this so funny :air:

🖤

DrKindnessKunt1999

It seems like La La was wiped clean off the internet because I can’t find the song anywhere. 

RAMROD

What? So the rumor she was fired from her label is true after all? :bradley:

Is the new song the one that recently leaked? Cos that leak doesn't sounds like a demo at all. It was stereo and sounds like final product.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
55 minutes ago, NATAH said:

boys is almost a year old? :air:

Sheeeeets!! 👁👅👁

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Andrew Shaw

Does she actually have a solid fan base that are genuinely anticipating her new music? Other than the internet drama around the first single and the black-fishing accusations I feel like I’ve genuinely heard nothing of her. I feel like she’d need a decent label and a strong promotional push to actually get some decent success and I can’t see that happening as her being an independent artist. Good luck to her though I guess. 

Blackout19
4 hours ago, Andrew Shaw said:

Does she actually have a solid fan base that are genuinely anticipating her new music?

no

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

Cruelty
7 hours ago, DrKindnessKunt1999 said:

It seems like La La was wiped clean off the internet because I can’t find the song anywhere. 

I promise you really aren't missing much :glamourpuss:

Archived