💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga's Boeing took off at Narita airport in Tokyo 🇯🇵 (Sept. 5)

TAIPEI

Featured Posts

Not The Real Gaga
On 9/5/2022 at 7:44 PM, Bat said:

I hope people hold her to the same standard they hold Taylor, I get that her schedule does not always allow her to fly public but I can’t imagine there are no daily direct flights from Tokyo to SA...:triggered:

Even our goddess Gaga needs to contribute to perserve our precious planet

This is no shade to Gaga and more a general statement, but there really is no excuse to fly private. Make a better schedule in advance that allows you to fly commercial.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ALGAYDO
5 minutes ago, Not The Real Gaga said:

This is no shade to Gaga and more a general statement, but there really is no excuse to fly private. Make a better schedule in advance that allows you to fly commercial.

She’s on a world tour, unless she wants to risk having to cancel/re-schedule shows, she needs to get to where she need to get to at all costs. She’s not Taylor or Drake, who have taken a 10-minute flight to about a 40-minute commute to their second homes/studio/vacation spot. There’s a big difference, and we need to acknowledge that, I feel. 

Not The Real Gaga
8 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

She’s on a world tour, unless she wants to risk having to cancel/re-schedule shows, she needs to get to where she need to get to at all costs. She’s not Taylor or Drake, who have taken a 10-minute flight to about a 40-minute commute to their second homes/studio/vacation spot. There’s a big difference, and we need to acknowledge that, I feel. 

No. We should stop making excuses for flying private.  There is no reason to not take a regular plane if u really want to do something about climate change.

Like I said, artists should consider this before booking venues so they have enough time to fly commercial. 

RAMROD
1 hour ago, Not The Real Gaga said:

No. We should stop making excuses for flying private.  There is no reason to not take a regular plane if u really want to do something about climate change.

Like I said, artists should consider this before booking venues so they have enough time to fly commercial. 

This is so dumb, I hope you hear yourself :toofunny:

The way you think she have to add one more headache to fit her and her dozens of crews, and all the dozens of suitcases full of expensive costumes for her and her dancers in commercials to find your green standards, which by doing so, she would also take away seats and cargo space from regular people, not to mention risking those said suitcases got lost which will affect the show directly, is just how 10 years old talking about ideal life and their problem solving. :toofunny: 

Plus, your call for her to plan better in booking venues, as if she is the only international artist touring is so :smh:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Not The Real Gaga
17 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

This is so dumb, I hope you hear yourself :toofunny:

The way you think she have to add one more headache to fit her and her dozens of crews, and all the dozens of suitcases full of expensive costumes for her and her dancers in commercials to find your green standards, which by doing so, she would also take away seats and cargo space from regular people, not to mention risking those said suitcases got lost which will affect the show directly, is just how 10 years old talking about ideal life and their problem solving. :toofunny: 

Plus, your call for her to plan better in booking venues, as if she is the only international artist touring is so :smh:

Maybe you should make some actual effort to read what I wrote? I clearly stated that I was making a general statement. 

My point is that we should stop making excuses for rich and privileged people to fly private. There are other solutions.

Cargo is another story.

Costumes sound like something that could easily be added in a container with stage and other cargo. I assume those things are shipped on separate flights.

OKAY STOP ARGUING UNDER MY TOPIC U LITTLE HUNTIES 💙

8bcfbde080ebae4d7e12c2aec132fa93.Header-

STOP THE DRAMA START THE MUSIC

028557d0bb4485cddd1f6877614f6d1d.Poster0

BUY APPLAUSE ON SPOTIFY/APPLE MUSIC

b09e09985a76b9715ab75ae9d11d7748.Poster0

OR JOIN BORN THIS WAY FOUNDATION SO YOU COULD BE THE KINDNESS C**T

86a622ca407a3a08864af9b849d4e206.Poster0

OR WATCHING STUPID LOVE MUSIC VIDEO 'CAUSE WE ARE ALL THE MOTHERFVCKING KINDNESS PUNKS

0b2b23608a6504f65c244bf1aec1b72f.poster0

READING THE BOOK CHANNEL KINDNESS: STORIES OF KINDNESS + COMMUNITY

ec7b64f702173e44d58b8a80706d0bdf.Poster0

THE REALLY FANTASTIC THING ABOUT KINDNESS IS THAT ITS FREE

601112fec420b063415beecd6a03f8db.Poster0

OKAY I AM TIRED

Vitleysingur

I think she needs to be trained to swim across the pacific ocean, no?

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

On 9/5/2022 at 7:44 PM, Bat said:

I hope people hold her to the same standard they hold Taylor, I get that her schedule does not always allow her to fly public but I can’t imagine there are no daily direct flights from Tokyo to SA...:triggered:

The fact that there is a post on instagram focused on the airplane from Hold My Hand video being real leaves me… perplex.

44 minutes ago, Not The Real Gaga said:

Maybe you should make some actual effort to read what I wrote? I clearly stated that I was making a general statement. 

My point is that we should stop making excuses for rich and privileged people to fly private. There are other solutions.

Cargo is another story.

Costumes sound like something that could easily be added in a container with stage and other cargo. I assume those things are shipped on separate flights.

sorry but commercial flights are so fickle and unpredictable, really not suitable for a world tour where thousands of fans have spent money for your show and the label has invested millions

they need everything garunteed to go right. it's just so much easier to have her and her whole crew share a plan so they get from A to B no problem

however, flying for personal/luxury reasons? yes, she should consider commercial

mother, what must i do?

monstertoronto
On 9/5/2022 at 1:44 PM, Bat said:

Oh please. Taylor was ripped because there were so many flights when she wasn’t on tour. Gaga is on a world tour and needs to make sure she can get there in time to rehearse etc. commercial flights are constantly delayed or cancelled these days. The virtue signalling that Gaga should fly commercial while on a tour is ridiculous. 

Archived