đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ava Max's album delayed to 2023

Teletubby

Featured Posts

bpmMonkey
11 minutes ago, Reginald said:

I mean.. it's easy to say that as a sly drag towards Ava, but do you really think Carly's fan demographics are that different from Taylor's? 

edit: Also, doesn't Ava get like twice as many daily Spotify streams as Carly? I'm a big fan of both, but just want to point out the facts :smh:

I didn't say it to drag Ava, I don't know her, I don't really know her music but she's probably a nice girl. But I do believe Carly is very well established by now, her fans will listen to her music and she is ( at least in my mind and what i can tell from interviews) very fine with the fact, that she won't sell 60k tickets per show. Where Ava is probably still trying to build her core audience, trying to push more into mainstream and have a good couple years of her pop star fantasy before narrowing her art down. So Carly most likely won't care as much if she "looses" a couple of stream numbers to Taylor, where Ava/or maybe just Ava's team probably really wanna maximize the first week. And thats what I was trying to say with the completely different pages of career.

Also regarding the demographic of the fandom of Taylor and Carly. I think Taylor really has proven year after year that she's able to bring a constant flow of new listeners in her realm and thats mostly to really easy digestable music. But I feel Carlys fan base is more specific (also not meant as a backhanded read to Taylor).

I would put Carlys fans in the similar realm as Robyns. 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nswain1110
1 hour ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

My thoughts and prayers are with her 3 fans in this situation 

Uh hmm - Make that 4 fans 🙋

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

Moonlight on Water
1 hour ago, VTV said:

It literally costs nothing to be nice. 

This. Being bitchy doesn't have to be your entire ****ing personality. Cut it the **** out, you assholes.

she/her

1 hour ago, nswain1110 said:

Uh hmm - Make that 4 fans 🙋

5 :hor:

I really don't understand why people are so mean 

Reginald
1 hour ago, Magneto said:

Can this girl pls catch a break :giveup:

Apparently not :deadbanana: Songs are allegedly starting to leak now.. 

clown-sad.gif

It's giving Traumatica 2.0.. Delays.. leaks :smh: Ava, what is going on?!  

she's not going to get another hit single (probably) so why not just release it and push the album as a whole as much as possible. This will do a fraction of what Heaven & Hell did but that's ok. Give your fans stuff. If they keep chasing a hit before the album then the record may be postponed indefinitely just like Normani and a few other artists who postpone an album until they have a hit but end up not having one.

chromaticainmyhead

honestly what Gaga did must be such a mind**** for similar emerging and hard-working artists in 2008. Like you can clearly see Ava has a lot of potential but it seems like she is not being taken seriously by people who have the power to push her? idk what it is but something is off about her and I don't mean her personally or as an artist. Like look at Dua for example, I feel like she is similar talented to Ava but if it wasn't for that multi-million Dollar deal not so long ago and the commitment by Warner (I believe) to push her to be the next big superstar in their catalogue she would not be here where she is today. She emerged from nowhwere to American level A list celebritiy with a few years. Of course Dua worked really hard as well and takes a village to make such thing happen.

Yet Gaga seemed to have it all from the get go thanks to her own power that only she exuded from day 1 until today. It didn't seem like she was dependend of some sort of major record label push to become such an overnight sensation. Of course it did but she really kept pushing buttons that without her determination it would not be possible to receive such huge attention from literally all around the globe within a few months. She had that It-factor no one (maybe Billie) had since then. That is something no one can make you have it. It's something you really have or you don't. Then all the rest depents on how much luck you have and how you deal with social interaction and responsibilities and Gaga seemed to have a perfect mix of everything to convince people to go that journey with her. I mean most member of the Haus are part of it since a stage in her career where she had nearly no reputation. That really says a lot tbh

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Gagaism

It’s really sad seeing a girl with a good voice and willing to push her thing but nobody takes her seriously. She has a lot of potential, it’s really sad. 

1 hour ago, Reginald said:

Apparently not :deadbanana: Songs are allegedly starting to leak now.. 

clown-sad.gif

It's giving Traumatica 2.0.. Delays.. leaks :smh: Ava, what is going on?!  

They are? Ugh :messga:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Teletubby
5 minutes ago, Gam said:

They are? Ugh :messga:

her album is leaking, not in HQ:messga:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Archived