Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Joanne is Gaga’s best album.. ?!

Blackout19

Featured Posts

Blackout19

ok, first.. my love for Chromatica will always be there, and for sure will always be my favorite album from her.
but..

Recently, I start to love Joanne a lot. This album is so mature, perfect. 
Her voice sounds so good, the songs are so good. 
I start to listen the album more and more in my car, and I fall in love with this album more and more.
Maybe, because with my recent health problems, and what was going with me this year.. this album made me see some experiences in a different way, in a good way.

I feel like in the future, this album will be for me #1 with Chromatica.

joanne GIF by Lady Gaga

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Benji

It’s got some high and it’s got some low moments but I still enjoy the album.

Like you though, I do believe Chromatica is her best album… just without Joanne being included in that statement :triggered:

Cello

Who can say when all her albums are a 10

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Blackout19
42 minutes ago, Benji said:

It’s got some high and it’s got some low moments but I still enjoy the album.

Like you though, I do believe Chromatica is her best album… just without Joanne being included in that statement :triggered:

I think in time, this album will be more appreciate 

I think the problem Joanne had was that no one saw it coming.  We all were waiting for a triumphant return and that didn't happen until Shallow. I feel like the vision Mark and Gaga had only finalized with ASIB. Joanne kinda feels like an introduction to Gaga as a singer songwriter (of course we knew it but for the GP let's say). That being said I wish more budget had been allocated to the visuals. I liked how stripped it was but in retrospective, they seem the weakest among all Gaga eras. Joanne succeeded its mission as a re-introduction but I rarely feel like going back to it - not that I didn't enjoy the album when it came out, I just cannot connect with it anymore. Not when we have the much superior ASIB songs tbh :partysick:

Blackout19
7 minutes ago, palma said:

I think the problem Joanne had was that no one saw it coming.  We all were waiting for a triumphant return and that didn't happen until Shallow. I feel like the vision Mark and Gaga had only finalized with ASIB. Joanne kinda feels like an introduction to Gaga as a singer songwriter (of course we knew it but for the GP let's say). That being said I wish more budget had been allocated to the visuals. I liked how stripped it was but in retrospective, they seem the weakest among all Gaga eras. Joanne succeeded its mission as a re-introduction but I rarely feel like going back to it - not that I didn't enjoy the album when it came out, I just cannot connect with it anymore. Not when we have the much superior ASIB songs tbh :partysick:

right now, I appreciate the album more then when came out. But maybe because, I understand more how Gaga felt in that era..

Suspiria
1 hour ago, AnglerfishbraBENUS said:

the GP LOVES Joanne 

I mean it was by far her biggest flop despite having so much promotion. I don't think they do

pop a 911

It’s definitely one of my top albums. I love the stripped back country sound. Not a lot of the fan base agree with me but to each their own I guess 

ARTICLE-Lady-Gaga-Joanne-Emoji.gif

i’m not real, i’m theatre

jacs vs looser

I don't see it as her best album, but I think it's severely underrated, specially within the fan base. 

Archived