Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
video

Born this way ball chile DVD ?

gagamonster152

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

So this is more difficult... there is a guy who works inside the industry who is recording the shows from his booth. He is charging a giant amount though, as this is his industry job that he is essentially illegally recording. He wants if I recall correctly, about $2000 USD for the raw BTWB footage, but its not Chile, it's a different show. He also is selling many other concerts as every time they roll through where he is at, he records them on his systems. I do have his contact info, I have his instagram, but I have never personally contacted him yet as he blocked my contact who found him for some reason. So i've been "saving" soliciting this guy for material as I need to have a really good plan ready before I contact him. 

We can do a campaign and get that footage together before some selfish fan get’s it and keep it from sharing with the community.

ChicaSkas
On 8/31/2022 at 5:17 PM, GagaUnderYou said:

What’s his @?

please email me 

Edited by ChicaSkas
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

andy232000
6 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

Its the highest quality we have so far. Remember that 2 guys smuggled audio video and technical equipment to the sound booth the day before and the day of the show. so they were in the prime position to record the screens and the front full view of the concert itself in HD. So full disclosure, we are buying fan shot footage on professional cameras.

Yeah but from a visual point of view? I don't know how to explain it but what I mean is, can you see its a screen (is there any trace of interlacing, lines or pixels on the footage?)

like for instance, LauiiiHD recorded some screens and honestly I could not tell it was recorded with a non profesional camera 

im wondering if it looks anything close to that quality based on what he has sent you

• YAAAS 1

ChicaSkas
1 minute ago, andy232000 said:

Yeah but from a visual point of view? I don't know how to explain it but what I mean is, can you see its a screen (is there any trace of interlacing, lines or pixels on the footage?)

like for instance, LauiiiHD recorded some screens and honestly I could not tell it was recorded with a non profesional camera 

im wondering if it looks anything close to that quality based on what he has sent you

You can see the whole screen in frame. It's not a source, sadly. BUT the footage i've seen is HD enough that it would be enjoyable. it's not as epic as LauiiiHD tho. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

andy232000
Just now, ChicaSkas said:

You can see the whole screen in frame. It's not a source, sadly. BUT the footage i've seen is HD enough that it would be enjoyable. it's not as epic as LauiiiHD tho. 

Sounds alright. I hope it can be purchased and with a few editing tricks it might actually be decent unlike then other bootlegs 

XNightmareFuntimeX
36 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

So this is more difficult... there is a guy who works inside the industry who is recording the shows from his booth. He is charging a giant amount though, as this is his industry job that he is essentially illegally recording. He wants if I recall correctly, about $2000 USD for the raw BTWB footage, but its not Chile, it's a different show. He also is selling many other concerts as every time they roll through where he is at, he records them on his systems. I do have his contact info, I have his instagram, but I have never personally contacted him yet as he blocked my contact who found him for some reason. So i've been "saving" soliciting this guy for material as I need to have a really good plan ready before I contact him. 

Oh, do you have a list of what gaga shows he has?? Cause if it good im sure we can all give money to buy them

ChicaSkas
5 minutes ago, XNightmareFuntimeX said:

Oh, do you have a list of what gaga shows he has?? Cause if it good im sure we can all give money to buy them

I'm going back into my contacts to find his handle. 

XNightmareFuntimeX
10 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

I'm going back into my contacts to find his handle. 

Thanks! I wanna know if he has other things that can be cool for us

gagamonster152
3 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

Since my DM's are full, can you email me: chicaskas at gmail dot com 

I sent you a email

ChicaSkas
9 minutes ago, gagamonster152 said:

I sent you a email

wrote you back :D

andy232000
19 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

So this one is essentially the real footage from the screens?  Not fan recorded? 

ChicaSkas
8 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

So this one is essentially the real footage from the screens?  Not fan recorded? 

Yes this is a different guy with different footage 

ChicaSkas
11 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

I just found the screenshots.

He has Spain, Amsterdam, and Vienna, and it's all 650GB+ files. 

• Love 1
  • Shook 6

MaryJaneHollandBTW
3 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

I just found the screenshots.

He has Spain, Amsterdam, and Vienna, and it's all 650GB+ files. 

sent u an email

• Like 1