gagamonster152

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion
3 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

Leak what?Ā 

Ā 

3 hours ago, VTV said:

Wdym

Leak the existence of this thread and the fact thereā€™s dozens of fans awaiting his serve lmao

• Love 1

ChicaSkas
Just now, StarstruckIllusion said:

Ā 

Leak the existence of this thread and the fact thereā€™s dozens of fans awaiting his serve lmao

He knows, I told him I couldn't afford 900 all on my own, that it would take me months of setting aside cash from my wages to get that much, so we settled on a donation platform to get it before Christmas. He knows I couldn't do it by myself.Ā 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Love 3

Juanlittlem
6 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

If you upload on drive, is it ok if I maybe add them to our 24 Days Of Christmas Advent calendar?Ā 

You can add them! But its not that good of a recording :deadbanana:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ā¤ļø Teletubby.
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

So yes, part of this thread is devoted to fan shot footage from men who make it their business to get onto the stadium floor, mount equipment where they can see the stage and screens, and shoot it in HD.

Wait, so what youā€™re trying to buy is a camera recording of the screens? I thought they somehow managed to get the footage directly from the control room - which would be the best possible quality.

• Love 1

mrpanditarulez

About the BTWB pro-shot recordings (Vienna, Amsterdam and Barcelona) I think the best option is the Amsterdam show because if it's the second show of the 2 shows given in that city then we'll get:

-Princess Die

-Stuck On ****ing You

In professional quality video with soundboard audio!Ā 

:vegas:

• YAAAS 3
  • Love 3

ChicaSkas
5 hours ago, Hurem said:

Wait, so what youā€™re trying to buy is a camera recording of the screens? I thought they somehow managed to get the footage directly from the control room - which would be the best possible quality.

That isn't possible with the Chilean footage, we'd have to somehow get the name of the production company and see if they ever kept copies and it's really unlikely. Sometimes we get lucky with employees having foresight enough to save such things for future use. Sometimes we have to rely on fans who show up with the intention to record.... it's a crap shoot.Ā 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Head Empty
8 minutes ago, mrpanditarulez said:

About the BTWB pro-shot recordings (Vienna, Amsterdam and Barcelona) I think the best option is the Amsterdam show because if it's the second show of the 2 shows given in that city then we'll get:

-Princess Die

-Stuck On ****ing You

I second this, but I'm majorly biased because that was my first Gaga show everĀ :haroon:

• Love 5

andy232000
18 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

That isn't possible with the Chilean footage, we'd have to somehow get the name of the production company and see if they ever kept copies and it's really unlikely. Sometimes we get lucky with employees having foresight enough to save such things for future use. Sometimes we have to rely on fans who show up with the intention to record.... it's a crap shoot.Ā 

By the way, the people who work the Ā cameras and live feeds are all part of Gagaā€™s crew, not the production company in each country. I contacted the man in charge when Gaga came to Costa Rica and he explained to me that all that footage is kept away by her team. What they normally did was they shared some snippets of the footage with the press through a temporary link that was later deleted.Ā The production company actually never even reaches the footage. Its a miracle this other man who worker for gaga kept copies on his own risk.Ā 

• Thanks 1

ChicaSkas
Just now, andy232000 said:

By the way, the people who work the Ā cameras and live feeds are all part of Gagaā€™s crew, not the production company in each country. I contacted the man in charge when Gaga came to Costa Rica and he explained to me that all that footage is kept away by her team. What they normally did was they shared some snippets of the footage with the press through a temporary link that was later deleted.Ā The production company actually never even reaches the footage. Its a miracle this other man who worker for gaga kept copies on his own risk.Ā 

Yes. I keep thinking about that. There may be more reasons why he stopped talking to Adam Lucas. As far as I can recall he was part of a contracted company.Ā 

Maybe he is afraid of risking his job and I can't blame him. He confided that he saved all of this material to watch later after the shows, and had many shows, bands as well. I think he showed footage of Pink also. I can't remember exactly.Ā 

• Love 1

XNightmareFuntimeX
51 minutes ago, mrpanditarulez said:

-Princess Die

-Stuck On ****ing You

I vote for this, is not a bad show when it comes to gaga vocals, but vienna is also a good option for me. Barcelona is totaly out @ChicaSkasĀ does not wanna see or hear gaga pukingĀ :laughga:

Edited by XNightmareFuntimeX
  • LMAO 4

Ladle Ghoulash
11 minutes ago, XNightmareFuntimeX said:

I vote for this, is not a bad show when it comes to gaga vocals, but vienna is also a good option for me. Barcelona is totaly out @ChicaSkasĀ does not wanna see or hear gaga pukingĀ :laughga:

I honestly understand the desire to have a pro shot of Princess Die, but I'd honestly prefer to throw down for whatever is the better performance (which looks like Vienna).

Ā 

EDIT: Jk she performed Princess Die in Vienna. Even better!

Edited by deactivated001
  • Like 1

ChicaSkas
14 minutes ago, XNightmareFuntimeX said:

thankfully, both my emetophobia and IĀ have been assured this is not in the footage by... a bunch of people here :deadbanana:

I want all the shows :saira:

I'll just fastforward anything objectionable :sara:

Ā 

also, don't count your shows before they're downloaded because I've not even been able to tell the guy I exist yet :deadbanana:

also:

$6,000 USD? In this economy?

Ā 

edit: I needed to meme this.Ā 

Ā 

6000-dollars-meme.png

Ā 

edit 2: yes im joking obviously we will figure out payment and yes it's worth it but jfc :deadbanana:

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by ChicaSkas
  • Like 2

andy232000
38 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Yes. I keep thinking about that. There may be more reasons why he stopped talking to Adam Lucas. As far as I can recall he was part of a contracted company.Ā 

Maybe he is afraid of risking his job and I can't blame him. He confided that he saved all of this material to watch later after the shows, and had many shows, bands as well. I think he showed footage of Pink also. I can't remember exactly.Ā 

I mean if he still works for that company I can understand why he would charge so much and be so afraid lol. Its such a risky move to make copies of not one, but three BTWB and not just gaga, but several other artists. He could be in so much trouble and be such a hero at the same timeĀ lol

• Shook 1

latina twilight
15 minutes ago, XNightmareFuntimeX said:

Ā 

11 minutes ago, deactivated001 said:

I honestly understand the desire to have a pro shot of Princess Die, but I'd honestly prefer to throw down for whatever is the better performance (which looks like Vienna).

Ā 

EDIT: Jk she performed Princess Die in Vienna. Even better!

the best shows from the btwb, imo, are from half the asian leg to half the european leg, after the show fixed some issues from opening night and before she started to get visibly overworked, tired and often ill.

both amsterdam and vienna look good to me, she was energetic, vocals were consistent and she was hitting choreo. i'd say vienna is slightly better, but amsterdam night 2 has sofy on its setlist, so i'd vote for that. if the amsterdamĀ footage is from night 1, then i vote vienna. also the wig is prettierĀ :ohwell:

Ā 

off topic, this thread is making me feel really nostalgic about the btwb, specially the first couple of shows. man, i wish we had decent quality recordings of the pigtails+bangs mini eraĀ :bradley:

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".
  • YAAAS 3

latina twilight
9 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

I mean if he still works for that company I can understand why he would charge so much and be so afraid lol. Its such a risky move to make copies of not one, but three BTWB and not just gaga, but several other artists. He could be in so much trouble and be such a hero at the same timeĀ lol

he'd become a hero to little monsters on ggd, i'd say it's worth the riskĀ :sis:

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".