đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
video

Born this way ball chile DVD ?

gagamonster152

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas
Just now, Marges said:

You can hit me up in DMs (or just make some space) as I wanted to contact you anyways about my thievery story but your inbox is full :partysick:

OMG YES. Did you know I do this as well? I know my DMs have been full for years --- please email me at

chicaskas at gmail dot com.

Some of my exploits:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Love 4

Juanlittlem
42 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Hello to all of my friends in this thread. Just a few moments ago I have sent the final payment to AleNova Films.

(This morning he and I spoke by instagram and he was anticipating the final payment)

It is 11:40 pm here now in California and in Chile is 4:40 am in the morning, so when he wakes up we should have him beginning to upload the footage soon. I got confirmation from GMA last month that this footage we have purchased is in a higher quality than the ones obtained before. (We will also just for the hell of it be getting a raw copy of the DVD footage Anova films released as well, because for all this $$ we should.)

I will update this thread as soon as we have the links. I also intend since it is part of the Advent to feature it as an Advent day as well if no one here minds. 

For a reminder if anyone needs it these are screenshots (under taglist) of what we are getting. Dani has offered to remaster the raw footage and since all of us will now "own" the raw files that were shot that day, anyone can now master them however they wish and with any software or program they like.

I want to give a giant thanks and shout out to every single person in this thread who has supported me and donated money to this project for the world. All of you will be receiving LG carepackages from me in the coming weeks godwilling before Christmas with some personal memorabilia and collectibles for your collections, as a token of my huge thanks. 

I couldn't have done this without you all. I am eternally in your debt. If i left one of you out of the tag list please forgive me as i just scrolled through 10 pages to make sure i didn't forget anyone but i might have! But i thank you beyond words to all the donors and helpers. We did it. Now he must send me the links, and I'll update as soon as possible! :kara:

@gagamonster152

@Juanlittlem

@windzo

@XNightmareFuntimeX

@M i K E Y

@Reginald

@Joshie S

@Schizophonic

@Julien Lockhart

And @Caliocolors on Twitter :sara:

And all the followers of this thread, here is an update:

@KindnessPunk

@Cyber Babylon

@Roughhouse Dandy

@ARTSEX

@SS77

@DANNYBALUCH

@StarstruckIllusion

@Not The Real Gaga

@Gaga2645

@pltcn61

@Kitana

@LandonM170

@nicolas1801

@JakubM316

@theARTVampire

@enigmaa

@mrdurrs

@MaryJaneHollandBTW

@The BPD Monster

@Coven04

@andy232000

@ThatsGossip111

@TylerBR97

@itsmebuddy

@GagaUnderYou

@alecks

@deactivated001

@DavidLuis198

@ghs

@Space Cowboy

@lukazilla

@VTV

@SpookyKid

@Robo Ga

@JustTea

@PlastiscGuy

@artdoll

@Isma Monster

@KURUSHITOVSKA

@Vengaboy

@VeguisLG

@J e s s e

@pinknailsemoji

@Alfonso

@Flippy

@HausOfMark

@EdX

@INNA

Reveal hidden contents

Proof-of-1080-p-quality.jpg

Anova-file-information-from-seller.jpg

Harddrives-of-Anova.jpg

Thank you so much for all the work you've put into this Chica :kara: It looked impossible but we finally made it! What a nice Christmas gift :party:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

ChicaSkas
1 minute ago, Juanlittlem said:

Thank you so much for all the work you've put into this Chica :kara: It looked impossible but we finally made it! What a nice Christmas gift :party:

THANK YOU :hug:

Really :runhug:

<3

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Love 2

StarstruckIllusion

It’s a christmas miracle 🥹🥹🥹 Thank you so much @ChicaSkas ❤️‍🔥✨🔥 To get this during the Bloody Mary era is an extra level of iconic. Thank you so much for organizing and chipping in so much, as well as everyone else :giveup:

• Love 4

ChicaSkas

Now for Mr. AleNova to wake up and see he has been paid and drop some LINKAGE :giveup:

• YAAAS 3

MaryJaneHollandBTW
3 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

Hello to all of my friends in this thread. Just a few moments ago I have sent the final payment to AleNova Films.

(This morning he and I spoke by instagram and he was anticipating the final payment)

It is 11:40 pm here now in California and in Chile is 4:40 am in the morning, so when he wakes up we should have him beginning to upload the footage soon. I got confirmation from GMA last month that this footage we have purchased is in a higher quality than the ones obtained before. (We will also just for the hell of it be getting a raw copy of the DVD footage Anova films released as well, because for all this $$ we should.)

I will update this thread as soon as we have the links. I also intend since it is part of the Advent to feature it as an Advent day as well if no one here minds. 

For a reminder if anyone needs it these are screenshots (under taglist) of what we are getting. Dani has offered to remaster the raw footage and since all of us will now "own" the raw files that were shot that day, anyone can now master them however they wish and with any software or program they like.

I want to give a giant thanks and shout out to every single person in this thread who has supported me and donated money to this project for the world. All of you will be receiving LG carepackages from me in the coming weeks godwilling before Christmas with some personal memorabilia and collectibles for your collections, as a token of my huge thanks. 

I couldn't have done this without you all. I am eternally in your debt. If i left one of you out of the tag list please forgive me as i just scrolled through 10 pages to make sure i didn't forget anyone but i might have! But i thank you beyond words to all the donors and helpers. We did it. Now he must send me the links, and I'll update as soon as possible! :kara:

@gagamonster152

@Juanlittlem

@windzo

@XNightmareFuntimeX

@M i K E Y

@Reginald

@Joshie S

@Schizophonic

@Julien Lockhart

@KindnessPunk

@Cyber Babylon

@Roughhouse Dandy

@ARTSEX

@SS77

@DANNYBALUCH

@StarstruckIllusion

@Not The Real Gaga

@Gaga2645

@pltcn61

@Kitana

@LandonM170

@nicolas1801

@JakubM316

@theARTVampire

@enigmaa

@mrdurrs

@MaryJaneHollandBTW

@The BPD Monster

@Coven04

@andy232000

@ThatsGossip111

@TylerBR97

@itsmebuddy

@GagaUnderYou

@alecks

@deactivated001

@DavidLuis198

@ghs

@Space Cowboy

@lukazilla

@VTV

@SpookyKid

@Robo Ga

@JustTea

@PlastiscGuy

@artdoll

@Isma Monster

@KURUSHITOVSKA

@Vengaboy

@VeguisLG

@J e s s e

@pinknailsemoji

@Alfonso

@Flippy

@HausOfMark

@EdX

@INNA

Reveal hidden contents

Harddrives-of-Anova.jpg

on behalf of all little monsters, thank you so much! you are honestly a god send for all us die hard fans we are so lucky to have someone like you in the fanbase

• Love 2

andy232000

This is great news! Im so excited. I really hope that the raw files make this tour justice once and for all. Sometimes depending on the editing style things can look better or worse, and we have no idea how Ale Nova edited the footage or how many times it has been processed over and over. I cant wait to get my hands on it and see what I can make it look like

• Love 1

Juanlittlem
57 minutes ago, mrdurrs said:

YOU MEAN WE DID IT  @ChicaSkas???? :giveup:

Hide contents

i mean, i haven't cuz i'm broke af and couldn't donate but STILL

the antecipation.......

Yaaaas, we did it! :party:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Lextyr97
8 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

@gagamonster152

@Juanlittlem

@windzo

@XNightmareFuntimeX

@M i K E Y

@Reginald

@Joshie S

@Schizophonic

@Julien Lockhart

@KindnessPunk

@Cyber Babylon

@Roughhouse Dandy

@ARTSEX

@SS77

@DANNYBALUCH

@StarstruckIllusion

@Not The Real Gaga

@Gaga2645

@pltcn61

@Kitana

@LandonM170

@nicolas1801

@JakubM316

@theARTVampire

@enigmaa

@mrdurrs

@MaryJaneHollandBTW

@The BPD Monster

@Coven04

@andy232000

@ThatsGossip111

@TylerBR97

@itsmebuddy

@GagaUnderYou

@alecks

@deactivated001

@DavidLuis198

@ghs

@Space Cowboy

@lukazilla

@VTV

@SpookyKid

@Robo Ga

@JustTea

@PlastiscGuy

@artdoll

@Isma Monster

@KURUSHITOVSKA

@Vengaboy

@VeguisLG

@J e s s e

@pinknailsemoji

@Alfonso

@Flippy

@HausOfMark

@EdX

@INNA

Hide contents

Harddrives-of-Anova.jpg

This is incredible news. I’m so happy!! Thank you for all your work. I can’t wait to see it

• Love 2