Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
video

Born this way ball chile DVD ?

gagamonster152

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas
8 hours ago, Kitana said:

uploading is the easiest thing on earth. praying for the best

Me too. I am praying for the best. I am trying to be as understanding as possible considering that:

1. he seems to work a very physically demanding job, remodeling houses

2. he asked for a few days because he had to rest

3. I did , in all fairness, have him wait over a year with many months inbetween payments from me, so this could be "payback" for that

4. at the last resort possible, we have GGDers who live in Chile. Who could ask also. but i do not want to harrass the man.

5. Remember, I will personally guarantee this. If this goes south, everyone gets reimbursed, if i have to take a few months, every single donor will get their $ back.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Love 1

Joshie S

It's Christmas time guys. People work. 
People are tired.

Have a little faith :pawsup:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

ChicaSkas
1 minute ago, Joshie S said:

It's Christmas time guys. People work. 
People are tired.

Have a little faith :pawsup:

precisely, all the convos ive had with him he seems honest!!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Love 1

Juanlittlem

Not you guys being mad at someone for taking some time to upload some videos. It's Christmas and people are busy, plus Chica should be the only one who gets mad since she put the money for this.

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

ARTPOPART
On 12/11/2022 at 11:10 PM, nicolas1801 said:

Is is this recording ?

I tried to buy this DVD five years ago, and when he received my payment, he stopped answering me and I never received the DVD… I truly hope for all of you that what happened to me is a shipping problem but I don’t trust the guy selling this sadly. :(

• Shook 5
  • Sad 1

Joshie S
40 minutes ago, ARTPOPART said:

I tried to buy this DVD five years ago, and when he received my payment, he stopped answering me and I never received the DVD… I truly hope for all of you that what happened to me is a shipping problem but I don’t trust the guy selling this sadly. :(

:huntyga: oh

johnmonster
29 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

:huntyga: oh

I purchased it a few years ago and got it no problem! Look this is HUNDREDS of gigs of data. It doesn’t happen in five minutes. Plus if he’s in Chile his internet might not be as quick or reliable. Have faith! 🙏🏻

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Joshie S
Just now, Not The Real Gaga said:

Wait if people already have it here... why has GGD bought it again? :enigma:

Better quality and filmed from a different view point I believe.

Juanlittlem
2 minutes ago, Not The Real Gaga said:

Wait if people already have it here... why has GGD bought it again? :enigma:

There's the DVD he's selling/sold that is compressed hence lower quality and then there's the files that he filmed, I think Chica said it was a few hundreds GBs so I expect good quality.

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • Thanks 1

johnmonster

I’m hoping it’s higher quality. The DVD version has a lot of moire as it’s a recording of a screen so there’s a lot of lines. This isn’t evident in the really low quality version on YouTube so go figure. 

Hoping for the best! ❤️

• Love 1

ChicaSkas
8 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

Not you guys being mad at someone for taking some time to upload some videos. It's Christmas and people are busy, plus Chica should be the only one who gets mad since she put the money for this.

I am not mad, it's OK. I consider myself territorial of your money,  every one of my donors who helped me, I think we had 12 donors total. So I want to personally guarantee this works. If it doesn't work, you get your $$ back. I will be 100 percent transparent on that 

ChicaSkas
1 hour ago, Juanlittlem said:

There's the DVD he's selling/sold that is compressed hence lower quality and then there's the files that he filmed, I think Chica said it was a few hundreds GBs so I expect good quality.

I believe it to be approximately 26 gigabytes for the raw footage we bought and 4 gigabytes for the DVD footage as he is sending both. 

ChicaSkas
3 hours ago, ARTPOPART said:

Alenova Films? God willing all will work out. Are we sure it's the same guy?