Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Top 3 Wishes for Gaga’s Future

TEANUS

Featured Posts

TEANUS

What would be 3 things you would most like to see Gaga do/ receive/ achieve in her career???

Personally,

- Release ARTPOP Act II (yes ik), in any form, even if the songs are part of a general b-sides project 

- Another career-spanning performance a la Super Bowl, Vanguard, etc.

- Achieve EGOT status 

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

holy scheisse

- live 

- laugh 

- love

Spoiler

More music pls

more videos pls

more interviews pls

For her career achievements: 

- More music videos & visuals. Ever since ARTPOP we have had a bit of a drought in terms of music videos (and hopefully good ones).

- Hope she gets to star in some Broadway! I think she was always meant to be a broadway star tbh

- Hope she gets an Oscar in the acting category. Either for Best Actress or Best Supporting Actress. Either one would be cool.

For personal life?

- Hope her all the health in the world

- All the joy & love

- Hope she reaches all her own personal goals 

1. Collab with Dua, first and foremost

2. Venture into clean water, affordable housing projects

3. Play Cleopatra

Maxine Puth

Career wise

-release ACT 2 or extended ARTPOP

-release another jazz album 

-release a metal album 

Personally? I just hope she has the family she’s always dreamed of and finds the right spouse (could be Micheal too)

AshIey

I am actually really invested in seeing her acting career progress. I love everything she’s done so far and I can’t wait for Joker 2!

LunaUniverse

- I really hope that she can have the opportunity to write a musical of her own, since that’s something she said she’d like to do

- I hope that a true rock album can come to fruition and it can have the kickass fashion to go along with it 

- Her getting her happily ever after with Michael 

1# Samoyed Stan

AlabasterBones

- More music & more music videos!!

- Take on a riskier acting role once she’s proved she’s worth her weight in that industry. Great roles so far, but IMO all quite safe. I feel Joker 2 is a safe bet as well. Would love to see Gaga in some Lynch-esque surrealist mind**** movie that polarizes critics and audiences. She’s so good at playing disturbed/spooky/creepy, so imma need more of that, but in a more gritty/raw production and less glitzy/glamorous movie production. A24 x Gaga, when?

- She said she’d love to score a movie right? I’m very interested in that, so I’d say that too. Would love to see that happen, I think she’d crush it.

And I also wish her the best in her personal life ofc. I hope she is truly as happy & mentally/physically pain-free as she says she is. She’s talked (especially in the last 2-3 years) a lot about wanting marriage & children, so I so hope she will get to have that experience if that is what she wants and I hope it all works out the best for her!  ☺️

rinasawachanta

Career wise

- Release a TRUE experimental/alternative album (inspired by Kate Bush, Björk, etc.), with spoken word segments (ala Erotica) and cohesive sound. An album we would love to have and play on vinyl.

- Release a visual album/visual experience/MVs with a mature/cinematographic aesthetic (collab with film directors).

- Tour Latin America (come to Argentina mom!)

BT: - Release an album full of glam-rock stadium anthems ala Queen (Radio GaGa, Breakthru, Show Must Go On...)

Yaaaas Gaga

1) That she finds happiness and enjoyment in whatever projects she takes on

2) That she continues to remain relevant unless she decides otherwise

3) A trilogy to the Fame/Fame Monster, concluding her experiences of fame. The theme, visuals and stadium tour would all be very dark. The album would also feature Beyonce in a conclusion to the Telephone music video.

Controversiaga

I wish she would give me $5,000,000

thatsall-meryl-streep.gif

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

Stephen

Release a musically and/or lyrically complex introspective album that is universally acclaimed. 

A visual album. Or at least 5+ videos for an album again.

Start a family.

Rocketno10

Musically I wish Gaga could do a Bruce Springsteen-esq rock album like born to run, acting wise I wish she could continue to make break through in her acting and use less method acting since it looks like it really took a toll on her during HoG

I also wish she could do a full on stadium world tour with the Bruce Springsteen inspired album :enigma:

GagaUnderYou

I think if she released ARTPOP ACT II monsters will never ask for anything of her again....... 

Archived