Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Favourite Aura performance

ARTPOP

Featured Posts

ARTPOP

What is your favourite Aura performance? 

Mine is the first ARTPOP performance at Itunes Festival.

COME ON GAYS!!

Schwerk

It's living rent free in my mind and it's not really a performance, but at the ARTPOP listening party in Berlin. The song started and we ofcourse all knew it already (to the suprise of the press and celebs attending). Gaga walked to the edge of the stage and like a conductor she raised her arms and put them down at the first beat drop and we all proceeded to dance our asses off. It was super powerful and fun.

But next up is definitely the ITunes performance. Although this always makes me laugh.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

TEANUS

Definitely iTunes Festival, love the theatrics and that she used the cage once more at the Capitol Jingle Bell Ball

You can tell how passionate she was about this song, making sure this song at least got more recognition than most album tracks

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

ARTPOP
57 minutes ago, Schwerk said:

It's living rent free in my mind and it's not really a performance, but at the ARTPOP listening party in Berlin. The song started and we ofcourse all knew it already (to the suprise of the press and celebs attending). Gaga walked to the edge of the stage and like a conductor she raised her arms and put them down at the first beat drop and we all proceeded to dance our asses off. It was super powerful and fun.

But next up is definitely the ITunes performance. Although this always makes me laugh.

You were at the listening party?? How did you get to that?

COME ON GAYS!!

Schwerk
4 minutes ago, ARTPOP said:

You were at the listening party?? How did you get to that?

The company that hosted it, Ampaya, held a competition where you had to send in a question for Gaga. They selected about 50 fans who could bring a +1 and I was one of those lucky ones. Gaga also let a few more fans in that were waiting outside Berghain. It was such an amazing night, very special to not have camera's and phones present for most of it, very intimate and fun. The only thing that bums me out is the material Gaga filmed was never released. She filmed us with a camera on a selfiestick, especially during Venus she was all over the place recording us and herself. I'm convinced it was meant to be the Venus lyrical video, as she had already made one she mostly filmed herself for Applause in a drag club. Sadly soon after Venus was scrapped as a single, so she never used the footage.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

AlabasterBones
9 minutes ago, ARTPOP said:

Her vocals were everything

YESSSS. My favorite too. This was so good! I remember seeing this for the first time like “did she just...? is she on a...? are they....? oh, this bitch....”

I’m still so obsessed with this performance.

special mention for jingle bell ball one though, which actually made me/still makes me LOL

pussycat
36 minutes ago, Schwerk said:

The company that hosted it, Ampaya, held a competition where you had to send in a question for Gaga. They selected about 50 fans who could bring a +1 and I was one of those lucky ones. Gaga also let a few more fans in that were waiting outside Berghain. It was such an amazing night, very special to not have camera's and phones present for most of it, very intimate and fun. The only thing that bums me out is the material Gaga filmed was never released. She filmed us with a camera on a selfiestick, especially during Venus she was all over the place recording us and herself. I'm convinced it was meant to be the Venus lyrical video, as she had already made one she mostly filmed herself for Applause in a drag club. Sadly soon after Venus was scrapped as a single, so she never used the footage.

This info???? You can't just drop it like that my heart can't handle that :messga: rip Venus

Smother Em Eh

Agreed 100%! iTunes Festival one hands down is my fav too!!! :triggered:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Pain of fame1
2 hours ago, Schwerk said:

Omg uou are you lucky! Could you tell us more stories about the listening party please? :) Did gaga give any extra info on the songs? 

PartySick
3 hours ago, chromaticpop said:

SwineFest and SXSW

This one :firega:

Having her on the spitroast was perfect :diane:

🖤

XNightmareFuntimeX

Ik that's a bit off topic but; What do you think about how she put AURA in the ARTRAVE? I think she did the song a bit apart from the tour, on some dates she didn't even sing it.

ARTPOP
18 hours ago, XNightmareFuntimeX said:

Ik that's a bit off topic but; What do you think about how she put AURA in the ARTRAVE? I think she did the song a bit apart from the tour, on some dates she didn't even sing it.

I think so too, I think the tracklist of artrave was not the best. Being after Judas could be exhausting..

COME ON GAYS!!

Archived