💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race UK [Season 4 - 22 Sept 22)

bionic

Featured Posts

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luke78619

Top two at the end will defo be Cheddar and Danny, top three will be Peppa, but I haven’t a clue who the fourth will be, no one else really screams too 4 for me, except for Baby but.. :( 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Luke78619

They also have so much screen time to Danny deciding on her character, and then she ended up safe :air: was expecting another win or a bottom placement based on the edit

Magneto

Tbh I really think all the spin offs should have their own national host. Jonbers having no option but to sell out and pull out all the stereotypes through Ru's American gaze was kinda cringe. She killed it and I laughed so much, but I do feel a host who's actually from the UK could provide a better inside in the national culture

Free my mind

alsemanche
10 hours ago, Luke78619 said:

was expecting another win or a bottom placement based on the edit

well she definitely deserved a bottom placement for that mess :bear:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Emigrante
11 hours ago, Luke78619 said:

Top two at the end will defo be Cheddar and Danny, top three will be Peppa, but I haven’t a clue who the fourth will be, no one else really screams too 4 for me, except for Baby but.. :( 

definitely not Peppa xD

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

bionic

Peppa has flatlined. A really talented queen irl but that hasn't translated on the show at all

buy bionic

I think Peppa will have the most benefit from the show apart from the winner, she started out with a bang, the promo look before the season started had everyone gagged and invested in her, she can dance, she's a perfect contender to win UK All Stars

Reality

I have to be honest, but I think Jonbers’ snatch game was terrible. It’s not necessarily her fault that she relied on Irish stereotypes because that’s what Ru wanted, but like, it still wasn’t funny to me. Cheddar was the clear winner for snatch game and the runway and I’m glad she won. I’ve been rooting for her since the beginning. Cheddar’s definitely making it to the finals imo.

Danny’s also doing great and tbh, even though her runways have similar silhouettes, I still think her looks are consistently good. There hasn’t been a look from her that I dislike. I also think Danny’s gonna make the finals.

The person I’m interested in seeing more of is Black Peppa tbh. Early on in the competition I legit thought she was going to win, but she has one of the worst track records right now. I’m still rooting for her because I think she great, but I’m not so sure anymore if she’ll make the finals.

🃏🖤👹

Luke78619
3 hours ago, The Powerpuff Girl said:

definitely not Peppa xD

Better not be a spoiler :partysick: or I’m suing 

alsemanche

ok lemme elaborate

Spoiler

Cheddar absolutely ate that challenge and was miles above all the others

Danny was... meh? I don't get the fuss, the look was so bland and safe

Pixie was clearly the worst so that was correct

Black Peppa was safe as a she hsould be, her dress may not be the most elaborate but it worked and the hair thing was great + the makeup was stunning

Dakota was in no way in the bottom 2. Yeah she has a similar aesthetic to previous episodes but this is LITERALLY a branding challenge, why tf would she change it now lmao? It's not her best look sure but it's nowhere near as bad as they made it sound and it definitely wasn't a bottom 2 look. Jonbers on the other hand hit none of the marks: how is this her signature? Since when does she do clown drag? :ladyhaha: Her makeup was pretty yeah sure I'll give her that, but I can't say the same about her teammate. Those eyebrows were horrible. The outfit wasn't even mime-ish. Idk how they saw that and decided she's safe????? She should have been in the  bottom 2 and gone home, she has 0 wins and is the weakest and most boring queen among the top 6. I don't get why they're keeping her and pushing her so much. She wasn't even as good as they made her to be in the Snatch Game (where they also put her in Dakota's space lol). 

Dakota should have been top 3 EASILY. I don't understand what this production BS is or why they did it. I'm almost sure they're just gonna keep pushing Jonbers for top 3 and rob other queens who deserve it much more. This show is so annoying and unenjoyable sometimes. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Archived