💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Haus Labs Foundation coming 9.8.22

Meat

Featured Posts

CaliforniaDreamin
3 hours ago, Pandauralife said:

They still could have gone darker as far as shade range goes.

I feel like they went really dark.. maybe I’m wrong but one of the shades and damn near black 

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CaliforniaDreamin
6 hours ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

I think there was another brand who did this, like a grey white color, some people r really pale and need it. i think this color can look pretty and etheral 

Albinism, and white patches, white is possible for people to have.  But I’ve never personally seen a 100% black person 

Shipper

If you are new with makeup, dont feel pressured to buy expensive foundations as often times you will get the wrong shade. And you dont really need expensive ones to use makeup. I feel like buying good quality cheap ones will make you more confident to play around with your look and have more fun as a beginner.

I know we love Gaga and we love to support her but you dont need expensive at all. The minimum you need is daily moisturizer with SPF coverage really and not much more and a lot of dermatologists just recommend the drugstore brands with minimum of 15 SPF.

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Franch Toast

I'm excited for this. It's made in Korea, so you know it's good :party:

She/Her/Hers

MonsterJay
16 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

I'm excited for this. It's made in Korea, so you know it's good :party:

Raaaah

Raaaah

KKKKOORRREEEEAAAAAA

lady gaga power GIF

Monstermilo

happy that she has a lot of shades!

but i wish she would focus this energy on a new album and not makeup ahahhhahahaha jk 

I like the marketing, they got it right this time IMO. The shade range is also really good!

Just looking at the bottle size (it doesn’t look very big), design and ingredients I know this sh-t is about to be really expensive 😭 Good luck to those buying! 

Ronald Allen
5 hours ago, dit said:

Yeah the relaunch of this brand has elevated it tbh. Thank you Sephora x Kendo!

Jeffree Star and Kylie use the same lip and eye makeup factory along with Kendo ..

spread love ,respect,compassion AMEN!!!!

Helxig

I definitely won't be able to afford this but I really hope these formulas are nice!! I love when people give positive reviews and I don't want her torn to shreds. And I especially hope the dark shades are nice

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

misham0nster
On 8/30/2022 at 11:26 AM, SamanthaC said:

Happy Day before my birthday!! :firega:

It gets released ON my birthday! This is such a thoughtful gift from Gaga to us :P

Would you love me if I ruled the world?

Archived