Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Haus Labs Foundation coming 9.8.22

Meat

Featured Posts

myluis617
1 minute ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

Yeah but a lot of people also just have that skin color as well, I think there was a brand who offered that shade but again can't remember but it's so rare and it's not fair, i think every brand should have as much shade as possible like even more than 50

I feel ignorant but i haven't seen a person who is pure black color. Idk I usually see really deep brown colors. I be thinking photo editing is how some peoples skin looks pure black. 

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, myluis617 said:

I feel ignorant but i haven't seen a person who is pure black color. Idk I usually see really deep brown colors. I be thinking photo editing is how some peoples skin looks pure black. 

Maybe depends where you live but i've seen it from time to time actually

AnglerfishbraBENUS

waiting for the concealer - also waiting to see if she has anything else to the level of innovation as the atomic shake lip.  

i think haus labs is an awesome way for her to flex her tech muscles in a way she can’t with fashion and stage production.  i love that haus labs seems to be emphasizing the lab / science aspect.  

Schwerk

Her skin has always been so good, seriously jealous of it.

Don't think I can pull of medium coverage. Not that Haus Labs is available in Europe anyway.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

ConnorFilm

I’d love if there’s a shade that’s identical or similar to the beige matte pigment paint. That beige shade matched my skin almost perfectly. It was such a close match that I was able to use it under my eyes for dark circles. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

MonsterPaws
1 hour ago, The BPD Monster said:

Got attacked on Twitter by saying this so pls don't attack me for my suggestion and opinion. I think they need to release yet darker shades. There are darker people believe me. I saw a video on Instagram last week. It was a black woman with a very dark skin and was reviewing some dark shades from other brands and only 2 of them matched her skin. I think for now it's good but it would be great if they release darker shades in the future

Yup. Even looking at the shade range photo from afar, you can easily tell it heavily skews towards lighter-skinned people.

I think maybe 5 more darker shades would be better. I can't tell if there are any cool-toned dark shades either so maybe adding those would be a bit more inclusive.

But regardless this is still a fantastic range of shades!! Loving the relaunch of Haus Labs. Feels very high end.

ConnorFilm
6 minutes ago, ConnorFilm said:

I’d love if there’s a shade that’s identical or similar to the beige matte pigment paint. That beige shade matched my skin almost perfectly. It was such a close match that I was able to use it under my eyes for dark circles. 

I may just have to go to a Sephora store to have an expert help match the tone of my skin in person. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

11 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

Maybe depends where you live but i've seen it from time to time actually

i think that's the TRICLONE technology, maybe the darkest shade somewhat adapts to even darker tones

HausOfAntonio
1 hour ago, Dead body said:

I mean, what did they do to her ear?:enigma:

I think those are her ears girl :selena:

bionic
29 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

You could probably build it up…

I look forward to getting my sampler

buy bionic

Sepsami
4 hours ago, Why am I on GGD said:

They included white for all the clowns :bradley:

Gaga saw us again this summer and probably felt inspired :creepflop:

chromaticainmyhead

I'm so happy that she's being serious about this brand. It may or may not be a cashgrab afterall but she said at least I want to offer the best products if I'm going to do this and all her products seemed to offer something special so far

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Guillaume Hamon
10 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

Gaga saw us again this summer and probably felt inspired :creepflop:

TruthHurts.mp3

The Z
52 minutes ago, HausOfAntonio said:

I think those are her ears girl :selena:

Nah, even her face doesn't have that laaaarge shape, but her left ear (on the right on that pic) doesn't look like that at all :ladyhaha:

Archived