rumor

Midnights by TS is “dark 1989”

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Frivolero

I respect taylor for constantly creating new music and giving back to her fans. You’d think it’s the bare minimum of any artist but you’d be wrong about that. No tea no shade she’s just best in that department. :oops:

Moonlight on Water

i wonder what a hybrid of reputation and folklore would sound like

she/her

elijahfan
Just now, Frivolero said:

I respect taylor for constantly creating new music and giving back to her fans. You’d think it’s the bare minimum of any artist but you’d be wrong about that. No tea no shade she’s just best in that department. :oops:

There's something called creative process and it's not the same for everyone. An artist isn't a machine.

Frivolero
Just now, elijahfan said:

There's something called creative process and it's not the same for everyone. An artist isn't a machine.

Yep, artists aren’t machines. On the same notion, we ought to give credit where credit is due and applaud tay for her consistency because not everybody can do that. :vegas:

LateToCult

She just wakes up bored, scratches her coochie and thinks, “imma make another hit album again.” :giveup::giveup::giveup:

elijahfan
2 minutes ago, Frivolero said:

Yep, artists aren’t machines. On the same notion, we ought to give credit where credit is due and applaud tay for her consistency because not everybody can do that. :vegas:

I mean sure, if that's her process good for her and her fans. But that shouldn't be a standard to hold everyone else to. "No shade".

KubaM316

I'm totally here for it:vegas:

I don't wanna hype myself too much, in case we get another "folkmore" album:huntyga:, but still...:woot:

Spoiler

Don't get me wrong - I don't hate folklore and evermore

If this is truee... :messga::messga::messga::messga::messga::messga::messga::messga:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

• Tinnitus15 changed the title to Midnights by TS is “dark 1989”

Archived