Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Lady Gaga's Most Difficult Songs To Perform

ELECTROHEART

Featured Posts

ELECTROHEART

Hello everyone :flower:

I just watched this video on YouTube, and they talked about high notes, big note changes, vocal range and many things that I don't understand bc I'm untalented :vegas:

Spoiler

Needless to say that Gaga has a master vocal technique and an amazing vocal range, so I was wondering which songs from her repertoire are the most difficult to sing/perform?? As I said, I don't know anything about singing and would say The Edge Of Glory, Perfect Illusion, Million Reasons and Hold My Hand but on this cult site we have professional singers and vocal coaches who could answer my question :pawsup:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Mindblown

Her most difficult song appears to be Starstruck; she sang it once and never attempted again. :vegas:

ELECTROHEART
2 minutes ago, Mindblown said:

Her most difficult song appears to be Starstruck; she sang it once and never attempted again. :vegas:

Her no. 1 most difficult song appears to be I Like It Rough then :huntyga:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Original Diva

I wouldn't be surprised if we never heard her perform Perfect Illusion on tour ever again. That one is tough.

Hold My Hand is also a difficult one.

Obviously there's also I'll Never Love Again

excuse me no

LostBoyfriend

I've always seen her have s hard time singing Judas. Could be the choreo or the notes, idk.

lasagna

i aint a singer but u ever tried to sing G.U.Y.

that shits unbelievably difficult to sing even for a tone deaf queen like me

human turd

reysus

rain on me seems reallly hard to perform. the choreography is so intense and the head voice on top of it (which tbh is not her strength) is a lot. also agree that perfect illusion seems super challenging vocally

Perfect Illusion is hard, the chorus is around the pasaggio all the time so it's tricky to work that out and she seems to choose to raise her larynx more than normal for that song, which makes it even harder.

zerojk

I think plastic doll would've been hard too, that is of course in case she would've ever performed it :huntyga:

PartySick

Earth Song at #12 in that video :tony:

OT: I don't know if any of her songs, given the proper prep time, would be difficult for her to sing. There's the semi-demanding ones with choreo that are hard to sing and dance to but...just singing? She usually nails it every time :vegas:

🖤

The Z

911, for a different reason. There's just no room to breathe (keep in mind that she's dancing lol)

Jack3257

Without taking into account choreo and just thinking about vocals, I would say Perfect Illusion, I’ll Never Love Again, and Hold My Hand would probably by the most objectively difficult for anyone to sing.  However, the way she performs Shallow (the notes aren’t crazy high but difficult to belt) and Diamond Heart (from “one, five, ten” to “do you have a girlfriend”) are tricky but can easily be sung in a less demanding way.  

Wet Fire

There are some in my opinion:

911 because the verses are very swiftly and mathematically paced and anyone without proper elocution, tone and pitch is going to butcher it.

Poker Face verses as well.

Judas pre-chorus will sound awful in most singer's voices. Gaga pulls it off masterfully.

Archived