💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Religious protestors are being arrested at TCB Atlanta show

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Tinnitus15

this tour is so iconic.Bringing back the good old times.And apparently people played Judas as they were arrested :laughga:

• Tinnitus15 changed the title to Religious protestors are being arrested at TCB Atlanta show
Mother of Puppies

someone put Judas over it :ladyhaha:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you đŸ§č

badfaith

Thank god  :bon: We don't come to their churches to protest so gtfo out of our safe places :glamourpuss:

Magneto

I always wonder: it must be so frightening to live these people's truths...

Like actually believe all these people being possessed or whatever and you thinking you're helping or whatever. I obviously do not approve, but yikes. That must be such a terrifying life to live

Free my mind

Sepsami
6 minutes ago, Magneto said:

Like actually believe all these people being possessed or whatever and you thinking you're helping or whatever. I obviously do not approve, but yikes. That must be such a terrifying life to live

Yep its absolutely disturbing, genuinely believing people will burn for all eternity if they dont believe and think like you? :saladga:

SHALLOW
45 minutes ago, Magneto said:

They're mentally sick and projecting their sickness onto us

RudraCNG

Maybe they just wanted Gaga to sing Judas, so, in a way, they are "religious protesters". I feel them.

Neroneau

I’m actually glad as a non American to see some police have a bit of sense still over there 

badfaith
9 minutes ago, Nathan said:

Not a bad idea.. lisa kudrow dancing GIF by The Comeback HBO

But like really though, we don't wear offensive or showy clothes in their places of worship or protests at their mass, and yet they still they intrude in our Pride march, our business.

Cello

Wild that some people want to behave abhorrently in life just to be rewarded in an imaginary afterlife 

she/her đŸ‘čđŸ–€ | đŸš«Tabloid JunkieđŸŽ¶

holy scheisse

It’s funny to think about the effort it took for him to spend his day doing that. I bet he feels like a victim and a martyr lol

Archived