❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
celeb

Olivia Wilde exposed begging Shia Labeouf to stay in "Don't Worry Darling"

Rebel

Featured Posts

4 hours ago, TheFame Monster said:

Florence Pugh is the only redeemable part of the movie. Will Harry Styles be a Razzie winning actor and Olivia Wilde be a Razzie winning directory? Looks more likely day by day

and “Miss Flo” comes off so disrespectful in this context

Are they a cursed couple :emma:

The Lady and the Legend coming soon.

Well theres been rumors that she treated Florence horribly on set because she got dangerously close to Harry. So out of revenge shes made her life difficult. Honestly she comes off as a horrible person 

LilyLark

I'm no fan of Olivia, but who knows how it is in full context. It's possible she begged Shia not to quit, he agreed, and then later she fired him. Selective releasing of material can be VERY misleading...for ex., the Taylor/Kim/Kanye incident.

IDK, Shia has had multiple violent incidents, abused Twigs, and is right now in the media acting manipulative asf regarding Twigs and his recent conversion to Catholicism. It's not hard for me to believe that he's twisting the story.

LilyLark
4 hours ago, Space Cowboy said:

The production of this movie is a mess

I'm more inclined to be suspicious of anything Shia puts out, but yes, it is a mess. Olivia never should have talked about firing him and talked publicly about her relationship with Harry before the film released.

LaLuna

I keep forgetting Olivia and Harry are dating :laughga:

This movie is gonna be such a mess :messga:

Levine

I thought you were talking about Florence of Florence and the machine :deadbanana: i thought she had a part in the movie.

Anyway, this is a mess. Shia had another role before leaving or he has Harry's role?

Archived