💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Hold Me Closer Final version

Controversiaga

Featured Posts

Controversiaga

I’m disappointed.  The version that leaked last week feature more solo britney vocals.

the version to be released tomorrow really does put britney as a background vocalist.

what are your thoughts to anyone who’s heard both versions?

Edit, also for anyone who thought britney could’ve been being sarcastic and shady in her deleted Instagram post, this could be a good reason …   I’d be a little insulted if the same was done to me :(  Dua was properly featured w her own solo choruses on her elton track , doesn’t britney deserve the same?

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

ARTPOPART

I thought the leak was a fan made version and that someone used the stems to make Britney basically the lead :confused:

Blackout19

I don't understand.. we're gonna have some Britney parts in the song, or just a little? 

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

Controversiaga
2 minutes ago, ARTPOPART said:

I thought the leak was a fan made version and that someone used the stems to make Britney basically the lead :confused:

Oh ? Hmmmm I’m not sure then.  But I sure wish that would’ve been the official version.  She deserved her own moment , the same way Dua got one in her duet w Elton.  

Controversiaga
Just now, Blackout19 said:

I don't understand.. we're gonna have some Britney parts in the song, or just a little? 

She does not get any solo moments like how Dua got in her song with Elton.

there was a version that leaked a week ago where britney did have a chorus solo, but now Elton’s vocals are mixed in and it’s most definitely an Elton John song w some britney backing and ad libs 

Levine

So it's true. I haven't listened yet but my TL is FUMING, they're saying britney literally disappeared. At this point her IG post was a drag at this, she must had heard the final version and she made that post.

Controversiaga
1 minute ago, Levine said:

So it's true. I haven't listened yet but my TL is FUMING, they're saying britney literally disappeared. At this point her IG post was a drag at this, she must had heard the final version and she made that post.

Yeah:( there was a beautiful solo britney chorus in the version I heard last week and now it’s mixed w/ Elton.  Doesn’t hit as hard as the britney solo did :(( IMO ! 

ARTPOPART
3 minutes ago, RihBeyGa said:

Oh ? Hmmmm I’m not sure then.  But I sure wish that would’ve been the official version.  She deserved her own moment , the same way Dua got one in her duet w Elton.  

Well, sure, Britney doesn’t have a real solo anymore but she’s basically on every part of the song (verses and chorus). Dua only got the chorus on Cold Heart basically.

Controversiaga
Just now, ARTPOPART said:

Well, sure, Britney doesn’t have a real solo anymore but she’s basically on every part of the song (verses and chorus). Dua only got the chorus on Cold Heart basically.

Correct, she is still alllll over the track! I just thought she deserved a moment solo to shine because she really sounded great.  Imo!

Blackout19

What I heard from Elton instagram story, Britney sounds really good

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

FFXSoul91

I’m not a big fan of the song in general, but the leaked version is better. Both of their vocals are very melodyned, but Britney’s are better and more natural sounding than Elton’s. He sounds very robotic. :enigma:

Controversiaga
3 minutes ago, FFXSoul91 said:

I’m not a big fan of the song in general, but the leaked version is better. Both of their vocals are very melodyned, but Britney’s are better and more natural sounding than Elton’s. He sounds very robotic. :enigma:

Yeah he sounds very manipulated and manufactured.  Britney’s vocals are very worked on as well but she sounds more human for sure ha 

Sandrology

I reacted to the Final Version and I'm not the biggest fan of the collab. The Demo sounds superior and closer to what fans expected from Britney.

For anyone interested, here's my Reaction on YouTube: 

TheSine

They both still sound beautiful together and that is all that matters to me. It would be nice to have a Britney solo, though. Maybe in the future? It seems like she's getting back into it. I try to stray away from leaks until the real deal comes out. It's like opening a Christmas present too early. :ladyhaha:

🖤TheSine🖤

Archived