💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

ARTPOP act2? Apple Music?

CaliforniaDreamin

Featured Posts

CaliforniaDreamin
1 minute ago, AnglerfishbraBENUS said:

i know it’s sort of a running joke, but i can’t help but think about ARTPOP act 2 and what it was meant to be

Just being verified by djws that these are definitely tracks he made in that era I think act2 could have been a lot better than we thought 

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CaliforniaDreamin

Someone rip full quality sirena (tea) and upload it to YouTube please I just have this shitty one 

Anderson123

Clio is Ratchet, Cerberus is Tinnitus (the one we already know), Sombras is Gagachella intro lol. 

I’d have been triggered if they called the first track “Tea” instead of Temple because that’s the intro for the real Tea song. 

CaliforniaDreamin
9 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Clio is Ratchet, Cerberus is Tinnitus (the one we already know), Sombras is Gagachella intro lol. 

I’d have been triggered if they called the first track “Tea” instead of Temple because that’s the intro for the real Tea song. 

Positive it’s a remix for a side project sirena is album version tea

ProfessionalClown

I’m still in love with tinnitus’s/Cerberus’ instrumental but triggers me bc I literally deal with tinnitus daily so :huntyga:

22 minutes ago, AnglerfishbraBENUS said:

i know it’s sort of a running joke, but i can’t help but think about ARTPOP act 2 and what it was meant to be

Ugh same I dream of it daily tbh.

However, hearing some of the leaks like Red Flame... maybe it was a case of... maybe it was created in an echo chamber

ChrissyBot
1 hour ago, CaliforniaDreamin said:

that's not tea    djws said tea is 160bpm 

When and where did he say that?

HeAteMyHeart

Such a quiet thread for things that seem quite obviously produced by DJWS. I wonder if these will get taken down if they get a little attention... somehow find it hard to believe they have been uploaded since 2020?

ChrissyBot
2 hours ago, HeAteMyHeart said:

Such a quiet thread for things that seem quite obviously produced by DJWS. I wonder if these will get taken down if they get a little attention... somehow find it hard to believe they have been uploaded since 2020?

I’m so confused
 do we really think those songs are legitimate ARTPOP act 2 material? Cuz Hades and Sombras are Joanne world tour interludes, Amy, Sirena, Temple, Medusa are fake. The only real things are the (Tea) intro of “Temple”, Clio (which is Ratchet), Nyx (Rabies), and Cerberus (Tinnitus). I don’t get why we think these are legit leaked ARTPOP material? Maybe I’m confused?

GagaUnderYou

Someone please save & upload these for download before they go offline. Real or not, they sound great. 

bpmMonkey
7 hours ago, CaliforniaDreamin said:

that's not tea    djws said tea is 160bpm 

lol do you know what 160 bpm sound like? :ladyhaha:

The Z
16 minutes ago, gypsy Hero said:

160BPM and 80BPM mean the same lol

ChrissyBot
27 minutes ago, gypsy Hero said:

10 minutes ago, Dead body said:

160BPM and 80BPM mean the same lol

Found this 160bpm song. So if Tea is truly 160bpm then it must be a pretty fast song

Archived