Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Madonna’s daughter references Gaga in her debut single

Meat

Featured Posts

RAYA.core

the limit of money does not exist but i live..:lolly:

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Fresco said:

I have never seen hair out the back of a hoodie before.  Wonder if this will catch on?

Well, that's a vibe.

She’s a style icon after all. She walks for a lot of fashion shows and has covered Vogue US too :gaycat:

11 minutes ago, ssslyboy said:

Sounds very Ray of Light album to me.  :reductive:

Exactly! I have no idea why people keep saying she has no musical talent just because it doesn’t fit their standards. I think we should give her time because this sounds promising.

Wolf Boy
9 hours ago, Togekiss said:

I wish celebrities’ kids would just go to school and get a job like the rest of us once in a while.

Why do none of them want to become vets or teachers or journalists (Ronan Farrow says hi)?

Why don’t people do what i want? Why can’t everyone be how i expect them? I don’t want to be the only basic person…

omg this song is a bop :giveup: 

also...not yall looking at this song through a commercial lense. She's clearly going for the more alt-pop / pc music type of vibe meaning she does not want mainstream success. She wants to be an underground act. This is why the comparisons to Madonna makes no sense in terms of music because Madonna had ambitions to become a mega star hence why her music was built to be played on radio and to be commercial to the masses to some extent (without loosing quality of course). Lola is clearly trying to go the underground route. 

MaybeKermit
On 8/24/2022 at 5:20 PM, Rahrahbitchson said:

What reasons exactly are we talking about?

kris-jenner-gun.gif

M dead

well with the whole “feud” etc between her mom and Gaga

Economy
On 8/24/2022 at 11:20 AM, Rahrahbitchson said:

What reasons exactly are we talking about?

kris-jenner-gun.gif

Unrelated but I've seen this a million times. Why was she holding a gun with that suicidal face?

gagzus
On 8/24/2022 at 9:36 PM, Madame Goo Goo said:

Honestly that quote became a really popular audio on TikTok last year so maybe she doesn't even know she's referencing Gaga

But I am all for it :vegas:

This. And the fact it literally got turned into a techno/house track too with her voice pitched down. I remember going to a local straight bar and they were playing it and I was so confused 

Rahrahbitchson
16 minutes ago, Economy said:

Unrelated but I've seen this a million times. Why was she holding a gun with that suicidal face?

Is anything but a suicidal face :billie: that episode if i remember i think Bruce had a gun "just in case" and then she was trying to learn how to shoot 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Economy
Just now, Rahrahbitchson said:

Is anything but a suicidal face :billie: that episode if i remember i think Bruce had a gun "just in case" and then she was trying to learn how to shoot 

Oh

The glare on her left side looked like wetness from a tear and I thought she was being suicidal on tv with the gun but being dramatic and not really feeling suicidal and I thought she was being extra for the tv show lol

Archived