Jump to content
science

Man tests positive for monkeypox, COVID, and HIV


Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

AVeryGagaHolyDick

Lmaooo poor man, with the luck I have, it's definitely something that would happen to me for literally no reason :air: :ladyhaha: Like when I catched mononucleosis without touching anyone :messga:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Guillaume Hamon
2 hours ago, HardlyaSaint said:

:bye:nobody touch me

 


 

 

as if anybody were touching me anyway :laughga:

If nobody touched you I'm officially ****ed...

Or not actually. :ladyhaha:

Link to post
Share on other sites

PartySick
15 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Did he contract it from ONE person?hope he recovers!

It says he had unprotected sex with a man so...I mean, covid could have been caught anywhere but I hope he calls the other guy back and tells him to get tested :spin:

Whimsical bitch
Link to post
Share on other sites

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

It says he had unprotected sex with a man so...I mean, covid could have been caught anywhere but I hope he calls the other guy back and tells him to get tested :spin:

I saw another tweet of a man who contracted monkey pox,syphilis and hiv at the same time too.But he was never tested..it’s concerning 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Tinnitus15
2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

It says he had unprotected sex with a man so...I mean, covid could have been caught anywhere but I hope he calls the other guy back and tells him to get tested :spin:

And the article said “during which he had sex with men without a condom.”So it’s not from a single person..

Link to post
Share on other sites

Chromatislaps
5 hours ago, PartySick said:

Plenty of people have been catching covid at the Chromatica Ball :bear:

can confirm :messga:

Link to post
Share on other sites

TSUNAMI
7 hours ago, PartySick said:

Geez :messga:

He recovered fully from covid and only has a few scars left from monkeypox but that HIV diagnosis is still very scary. Hope he's able to get treatment...

Why is it scary?

HIV is mostly stigmatised, not deadly anymore. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Whoever shared the patient's info with the media has a big storm coming :bear:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
Link to post
Share on other sites

ProfessionalClown

Bruh imagine getting those results 

“Hey doctor what’s re the results?”

”well…positive.”

”for which?”

”….see that’s the thing”

this is why I cannot be a doctor I could NEVER tell someone a diagnosis is feel horrible :messga:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...