AVeryGagaHolyDick 32,437 Posted August 24, 2022 Share Posted August 24, 2022 Lmaooo poor man, with the luck I have, it's definitely something that would happen to me for literally no reason Like when I catched mononucleosis without touching anyone Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
badfaith 5,716 Posted August 24, 2022 Share Posted August 24, 2022 His Hair, Body, Face triple threat tease Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guillaume Hamon 7,057 Posted August 24, 2022 Share Posted August 24, 2022 2 hours ago, HardlyaSaint said: nobody touch me as if anybody were touching me anyway If nobody touched you I'm officially ****ed... Or not actually. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tinnitus15 51,887 Posted August 24, 2022 Share Posted August 24, 2022 Did he contract it from ONE person?hope he recovers! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 175,028 Posted August 24, 2022 Share Posted August 24, 2022 15 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said: Did he contract it from ONE person?hope he recovers! It says he had unprotected sex with a man so...I mean, covid could have been caught anywhere but I hope he calls the other guy back and tells him to get tested Whimsical bitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tinnitus15 51,887 Posted August 24, 2022 Share Posted August 24, 2022 1 minute ago, PartySick said: It says he had unprotected sex with a man so...I mean, covid could have been caught anywhere but I hope he calls the other guy back and tells him to get tested I saw another tweet of a man who contracted monkey pox,syphilis and hiv at the same time too.But he was never tested..it’s concerning Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tinnitus15 51,887 Posted August 24, 2022 Share Posted August 24, 2022 2 minutes ago, PartySick said: It says he had unprotected sex with a man so...I mean, covid could have been caught anywhere but I hope he calls the other guy back and tells him to get tested And the article said “during which he had sex with men without a condom.”So it’s not from a single person.. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PopEmergency 2,208 Posted August 24, 2022 Share Posted August 24, 2022 Imagine being this guy getting the results back and it's all of THAT?! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chromatislaps 34,854 Posted August 24, 2022 Share Posted August 24, 2022 5 hours ago, PartySick said: Plenty of people have been catching covid at the Chromatica Ball can confirm Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TSUNAMI 21,308 Posted August 24, 2022 Share Posted August 24, 2022 7 hours ago, PartySick said: Geez He recovered fully from covid and only has a few scars left from monkeypox but that HIV diagnosis is still very scary. Hope he's able to get treatment... Why is it scary? HIV is mostly stigmatised, not deadly anymore. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Red 99,631 Posted August 25, 2022 Share Posted August 25, 2022 Whoever shared the patient's info with the media has a big storm coming If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Benji 20,113 Posted August 25, 2022 Share Posted August 25, 2022 Damn, that’s some bad luck Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ProfessionalClown 10,647 Posted August 25, 2022 Share Posted August 25, 2022 Bruh imagine getting those results “Hey doctor what’s re the results?” ”well…positive.” ”for which?” ”….see that’s the thing” this is why I cannot be a doctor I could NEVER tell someone a diagnosis is feel horrible Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.