💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Meghan Markle will chat to Mariah Carey in her Spotify's podcast

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

The Archewell foundation announced earlier this year that the couple's Spotify podcast would finally debut this summer – 18 months after inking the lucrative deal.Meghan and Harry signed a lucrative deal with the audio streaming giant to host and produce podcasts, estimated to be worth around £18million.
'Archetypes' podcast is hosted by Meghan who speaks to historians, experts and woman who have experienced being typecast.

Meghan Markle has revealed she will speak to singer Mariah Carey on the second episode of her podcast show Archetypes, which is due to be released next week.

In the first episode of the podcast, entitled 'The Misconception of Ambition with Serena Williams', she spoke to the tennis legend, who is one of her close friends, about double standards women face when they are labelled 'ambitious'. 

And, after revealing she plans to discuss words like 'diva' in the series,  the royal mother-of-two went on to say singer Mariah Carey will be her guest next week. 

Elsewhere, it was revealed upcoming guests during the 12 part podcast by the Duchess will include actresses Mindy Kaling and Margaret Cho, as well as comedian Amanda Seales and author Allison Yarrow. source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Archived